Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) is a specialized university for legal education courses. The university's distance education school offers one-year post graduate diploma and six-month certificate courses in the specialization of business law, environmental law, information technology laws, intellectual property law, etc.
The Distance Education Results are declared after the exam on the official website. Other important details like Scorecard, cut-off marks, Syllabus, Time Table, Question Papers are made available on the university’s main website.
TNDALU Distance Education Result 2018
The university releases the result within one week after the completion of the examination. The results are published on the official website. Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result:
- Visit TNDALU Distance Education University’s website
- In the notifications click on the distance education link.
- You need to enter your registration number.
- The Result page will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and print it for further usage.
TNDALU Distance Education Exam Timetable 2018
TNDALU releases the timetable for the exam 15-20 days before it. It helps the students to start their preparation for the exams. The date and timing for the test are detailed in the examination timetable. Students who are appearing for the exams can download the timetable of their qualifying test from the website. Students can follow the steps given below to check exam timetable:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Search in the notification the examination timetable for distance education.
- The timetable of the examination will appear on the screen in the pdf file format.
- Download and save it for further information.