Vinayaka Missions University, Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was established in 2005 and runs 54 UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate programs under its 6 school of studies viz. Humanities, Science, Social Science, Commerce and Management, Computer Science and Information Technology, and Health Science. Students can get the admission application form online and must submit it before the due date. Aspirants have to qualify the entrance test to get admission in the university.
The University follows the semester-based academic system and its session is scheduled into two semesters. The first semester is the Odd semester and it extends from August to December, while the second semester is the even semester which stretches from January-July. The final result of the semester examination is the combination of university exam marks and internal assessment marks.
Vinayaka Missions University, Distance Education Exam Result 2019
The result of term-end semester examination of all Distance education UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate programs immediately after the commencement of the examination. The examination result is uploaded on the official website of the university. The result of Odd semester examination is released in the month of January, while the even semester examination result is declared in the month of August. The following steps can help students to check their result:
- Visit the Vinayaka Missions university’s website
- Click on “Results” option under the menu bar
- On the result page, click on the “Click here for Result” link
- Enter your “registration no.” on the new page
- Click on “Submit” to get your result
- Take a printout of the result for future use
Vinayaka Missions University, Distance Education Exam Timetable 2019
The timetable of the semester-end examination is published on the university’s website 30-35 days preliminary to the examination. It set out the date and timing of each subject paper precisely. The timetable of Odd semester examination is uploaded in the month of November and the even semester examination timetable is circulated in the month of June. Here are the steps to check the timetable:
- Visit the Vinayaka Missions university’s official website
- Click on “Timetable” under the Menu bar on the home page
- On the Timetable page, click on the timetable link of your respective course
- Download and check it accordingly
Vinayaka Missions University, Distance Education Academic Schedule 2019
Directorate of Distance Education academic schedule is uploaded on the university’s website before the initiation of the semester. It details all the information regarding admission, counselling, practical session, assignment submission, and evaluation, examination application date, date of examination, result declaration, etc. The term-end semester examination is conducted in the month of December/July in the course of Odd & Even semester respectively.
- Go to the Vinayaka Missions university’s website
- Click on “Academic Schedule” under the menu on the home page.
- The academic schedule will appear on the next page
- Check and save it for future reference