Shivaji University, Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Kolhapur offers UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate courses.
The University follows two types of academic curriculum i.e. semester-wise and year-wise. The semester-wise academic calendar is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd semester (August-December) and Even semester (January-May). The annual type academic session begins in the month of August and concludes in the month of June.
The examination timetable is uploaded by the university a month before its inception and the result is declared a month later after the examination. Students can also download the academic calendar of the university available online and get the schedule of each academic event.
Shivaji University, Distance Education Exam Result 2017
The examination result of term-end semester examination of DDE UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate courses is declared online. The university releases the result within 30-35 days following the examination. In the case of semester-wise curriculum, the result of odd semester examination is routinely declared by the month of December-January and the even semester result is uploaded by the month of May-June. For year-wise curriculum, the examination result is declared in the month of May-June every year. Students are required to enter their University PNR 16-digit No. to get their result/mark sheet. The subsequent steps need to be followed to check the result:
- Go to the website of Shivaji University, DDE.
- Click on “Online Notice Board” option under the menu.
- Click on the result link of your respective semester & course.
- Enter your university PNR number and press submit.
- Check your result and print it for further reference.
Shivaji University, Distance Education Exam Timetable 2017
The university uploads the timetable a month before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of Odd semester examination is released in the month of October as the examination is conducted in the month of November-December. The even semester examination timetable is published in the month of March and the examination is held in the month of April-May. The examination timetable of annual examination conducted in the month of March/April is published in the month of February on the official website of the university:
- Visit Shivaji university’s website.
- Click on “Online Notice Board” link on the home page.
- Click on the examination timetable link under the notice board section.
- Download and save to refer it for your preparation.
Shivaji University, Distance Education Academic Calendar 2017
The academic calendar of the university details every academic event of the year. It provides the date and duration of each academic activity in detail as scheduled by the university. Information about the beginning of admission procedure, contact session, date of commencement of the examination, declaration of result, etc. is mentioned in the academic calendar. According to the academic calendar, the university follows semester-wise and year-wise academic session. The session begins in the month of August and concludes in the month of June. Here are the steps to download the academic calendar:
- Visit the website of Shivaji University.
- Click on the “Online Notice Board” tab under the menu.
- Under the notice board section, click on the academic calendar link.
- Download the academic calendar and save it carefully.