Lloyd Business School is all set to organize Supply Chain Management Conclave ’19 on March 17, 2019. The theme for this conclave is SCM: Disruption and Mitigation strategies. The keynote speaker will be Mr. Harry Himmat Lagad, who is a Member of the Indian Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of National Supply Chain Council and Chairman of National Start-ups. Other industry mentors will be present too as Panelist.
The role of SCM is changing at the fastest pace which is needed to be re-engineered to cope-up in the Global competitive market. This conclave at Lloyd Business School aims at identifying the challenges of Supply Chain in running an efficient and smooth process based out in diversified products and industries with an even larger chain of delivery destinations. This Conclave will focus on practical experience sharing by the real players of the current market who have successfully been the pioneers in the dynamic world of Supply Chain Management.
Topics for Panel discussion & talks-
- Megacities: Growth and Challenges.
- Disruptions in Global Supply Chain & Roadmap for the future.
Objectives of the Conclave
- To identify challenges rising with the endless possibility of growth in urbanization and identifying means of accommodating the changes.
- To develop an understanding with respect to the Global Supply Chain, immensely crucial due to global integration.
- To reflect upon these distortions and identifying mitigation strategies to have a better and smoother industry flow.
Who can participate?
Students: To get insights into the world of SCM and its related aspects.
Research Scholars/Faculty: To update faculty on recent trends of SCM that will help in research work and the delivery in the classroom.
Industry: To get connected with the recent scenarios so as to contribute to their respective organizational performance.
- Insights on the innovative SCM practices and processes adopted by high-performance organizations.
- Opportunity to interact with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Learning on Supply Chain Management as a tool for competitive advantage through process integration.