Bhairab Ganguly is a government sponsored university and is certified by NAAC. University offers various undergraduate courses viz. BA, B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com and various postgraduate courses such as MA, M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Com etc. The result notification of all the courses examination is published on the university website.
Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination to get admission into various courses. Only those candidates can appear for the examination who has successfully submitted their filled in application form. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
University offers the semester course system which further divides into two types i.e. odd semester and even semester. The odd semester examinations are scheduled to be conducted in the month of May, 2017 and the even semester examinations are held in the month of November, 2017. The timetable of both the semester examination is published separately on the official website.
Candidates have to clear an entrance examination for getting admission into the university. The entrance examination is comprised of multiple choice questions. Candidates can attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking. Candidates are advised to check the website on regular basis.
Bhairab Ganguly College Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check the result of an entrance examination through online mode only. After the completion of the examination, the result will be uploaded on the university website. By knowing the result of entrance examination candidates will be promoted to next level of the course. Candidates who failed in the examination or not satisfied with their marks have to apply for the revaluation process.
Following steps help candidates to check their examination result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Now search for Notice Board section present on the website home page
- Then candidates are advised to search for the particular course examination result option present under the notice board section.
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page OR
- Candidates can directly click on the given option named as “Examination Result”
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details such as Registration number
- Then click on “Submit” button
- Now result will be opened as PDF file format
- Candidates can download the result file for their future use.
Bhairab Ganguly College Exam Time Table 2017
Candidates can download the timetable from the university website. Candidates should keep their eyes on the website to check latest updates.
Following steps help candidates to check their timetable:
- Firstly, open the official website
- After that click on the “Academics” tab
- Then click on the timetable option
- After clicking on the timetable option candidates will be redirected to another page. OR
- Directly click on the option named as “Exam Time Table”
- Timetable appears in a PDF file format
- Candidates can download the PDF file for their future use.