In India, pursuing an MBA is the most popular option after graduating. The degree opens up many doors at the time of entering the real world. In our country, there are more than 3000 MBA colleges, having the same old approach, practices and methods to make a student industry ready.
In the current scenario, each educational institution must understand the importance of student’s exposure to the world. Moreover, limiting their curriculum to the theoretical aspects, classroom teaching, and limited field work will not help them build entirely.
N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research in association with the University of Wisconsin, Parkside USA have designed a program – Global MBA Program. The principal focus of this program is to expose the student to their national market along with the international market trends.
NL Dalmia Course Overview
This program is a one plus one MBA program where a student completes 1st year (11 months) at NLDIMSR and the 2nd year at University of Wisconsin Parkside (UW-Parkside), USA.
Given below are the year wise standards required-
1st year at NLDIMSR
- A Bachelor’s degree (3 years) holder from a UGC recognised university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- He/ she has to appear for any of the 7 entrance exam – CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ CET/ MAT/ ATMA/ NL Dalmia Aptitude Test
- The institute performs PI session as well as document verification of academic qualification from school to graduation.
2nd year at Wisconsin-Parkside, USA
Students should clear 16 credit Foundation Course at NLDIMSR with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0. For an international student scholarship, a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
Why go for NLDIMSR Global MBA Program?
The program has nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty members who bring forth a right mix of industry-academic experience. With this, we opt for a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, an essential addition to business value in today's fast-changing and competitive environment. All of this thereby makes us one of the most sought-after Global Management college in Mumbai.
Advantages of Global MBA Program
- Given below are some significant advantages for taking up this program:
- A state university, offering full-time MBA degree.
- Internationally accredited Institution.
- TOEFL and GMAT waived off
- No need for work experience
- One can avail international scholarship with a minimum US equivalent GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Higher Learning Commission.
- Global career opportunities