RUHS, Jaipur (Rajasthan University of Health Science Jaipur) has released a notification for Rajasthan Centralized Admission to BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) program which will allow admissions of eligible candidates to various Government and Self-Financed colleges affiliated to RUHS, Jaipur for the academic year 2017-18.
The registration process has been started from June 13, 2017. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the university i.e. www.ruhsraj.org/. The last date of registration is July 02, 2017.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of INR 1,500 at the time of registration. There is relaxation of INR 750 for reserved category candidates.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for BPT program is class 12 with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Students who belong to reserved category need only 40% marks for admission to BPT program.
RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission 2017 Important Dates
The registration process for admission to BPT program will start from June 13, 2017. Eligible candidates can apply in online mode through the official website of the university. Check the complete schedule from the table given below:
|Online registration begins from||June 13, 2017|
|Last date for depositing the fee through e-mantra / CSC network||July 02, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date of online registration||July 02, 2017|
|Admit Card released on||July 19, 2017|
|Admission Test (Online Mode)||July 23, 2017|
RUHS BPT Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply at RUHS, Jaipur must fulfill BPT eligibility criteria. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary examination (Class 12) or equivalent with at least of 45% marks in aggregate of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
The minimum age limit to apply for BPT program is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years for female candidates and 25 years for male candidates.
A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
Application Form: How to Apply?
RUHS Application form for B.P.T program admission 2017 will be available online. Candidates must visit the official website of university and fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are suggested to first read the information brochure and instructions very carefully.
- Visit the official website and navigate for your applied course.
- Fill application form and pay application fee.
- Make sure all the information mentioned on the application form must be correct.
- If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
List of Required Documents at the time of application form submission
- Mark sheet of class 12th as proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Receipt issued by e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk bearing the Token number
- Identity Proof any of these PAN card, driving license, Voter ID, Govt or PSU card, Scholl ID card, Aadhar Card.
- 4 passport size photo
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan state (If applicable)
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- At the time of registration process, candidates have to pay apply fee INR 1500 for general category candidates and INR 750 for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST).
- The application fee can be remitted through e-Mitra for which extra charges will be applicable.
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable or adjustable for any further RCA BPT.
RUHS BPT Admission 2017 Admission Process
The selection of candidates will be made strictly on the basis of marks obtained in secondary examination (PCB). To seek admission in BPT program candidates must have passed class 12 with PCB group.
The selection is purely merit based.
RUHS BPT Admission 2017 Reservation Criteria
Reservation is applicable in the government colleges. The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce certificate for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, ST-STA, Non creamy layer OBC) or the additional category certificate (PH, WDP, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.