SU-JEE-2017 is the joint scholarship cum entrance test of Sandip University that is held every year by both online and offline mediums. The test is for Indian students with minimum 16 years of age, and who have completed a minimal of standard 10th education. There is no charge undertaken by any student who is interested in taking the test through any of the mediums.
There are certain key points that every candidate must bear in mind during the SU- JEE-2017 Application Process.
- Students will be informed about the date and timing of the examination well in advance. All important information in this regard will be sent to them on their registered mobile number and email address.
- For regular updates with regard to the examination, it’s important that students regularly visit the official website.
- A confidential password will be shared with students on their registered email address. In the case of non-receipt of the password, the students must immediately get in touch with the corporate office of Sandip University. The University at any point in time will not be held responsible for any loss or grievances caused due to loss of password.
How to apply for SU-JEE-2017
To apply or register for the SU-JEE-2017 joint scholarship examination, you can either register yourself online or offline by downloading the application form. There is no fee whatsoever during the application process. On successful registration, you will receive an SMS confirming your application. Your registered email address and SMS will be considered as your preferred method of communication.
The SU-JEE-2017 Scholarship cum entrance examination is only for Indians. The examination can also be taken by Non-resident Indians (NRI’s), however, since all the programs are in-house they must look at accommodating themselves in Nasik if they crack the examination.
There are certain basic requirements that students must provide depending on the program they intend to pursue. The basic requirements are: -
Undergraduate programs: Candidates must have appeared or completed their XII examination from a recognized educational institute or university.
For Postgraduate programs: Candidates must have appeared or completed their graduation degree from a recognized educational institute or university.
For Diploma programs: Candidates must have successfully appeared for their 10th Standard examinations from a recognized educational institute or university.
Below are the important dates with respect to exam dates:
- Online Test: 23rd April 2017
- Offline Test: 16th April 2017
- Last date of Registration is 5th April 2017