SRM University, AP – Amaravati strives to build an active research community committed to the interdisciplinary curriculum. We understand the cultural sensitivity and cater to the diversified needs of the world. The quality of education and service provided will be of the highest order. Students will be given the unique opportunity to spend a semester in reputed universities abroad, where students get to travel overseas and gain new experiences. SRM University, AP – Amaravati practices IDEAL (Inter-Disciplinary Experiential Active Learning) through Majors, Minors, and Specializations in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and in the School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences (SLABS). Our environment fosters a new culture of learning that is multi-dimensional, global, social, experiential, and interactive. We have a range of learning spaces, from traditional classrooms to active, problem-based environments and adaptive learning, the latest technology for hybrid curriculum, instant feedback and immersive simulation environments.
SRM University AP B.Tech Admission Open. Apply Now
SRM University, AP – Amaravati has signed up with MIT, the US to license its course materials to make our curriculum benchmarked against the best institutions in the world.
The era of globalization means many things to SRM University, AP – Amaravati, undertaking research and real-world approaches on issues relating to science and technology: exchanging ideas and collaborating with global universities and providing overseas opportunities for undergraduates and staff alike. SRM University, AP – Amaravati is being globally connected and becoming a transformative centre for research and education. In collaboration with ENNOVAB (University of California, Berkeley), SRM University, AP – Amaravati aims to foster innovative and entrepreneurial thinking in the young minds of student entrepreneurs.
An International Advisory Board comprising of eminent academicians from University of California Berkeley, Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of California - Davis and Carnegie Mellon University, etc. helps develop an inter-disciplinary institute combining academic rigor, excitement of discovery, creativity and entrepreneurship; delivering world-class research-based education, creating new knowledge and innovations; providing an inspiring and stimulating environment for diverse campus community of faculty and students.
Clubs for music, dance, art, hobbies, and sports are entrenched in the University campus that enables young minds to invest their time beyond academics. Students are encouraged to participate in sports at national and international levels. Distinct clubs are being established for varied sports disciplines with efficient and expert coaches to achieve their goals who will guide students, identify their skills and sharpen the same through friendly and intensive training.
Reasons to Join SRM AP:
- A pool of distinguished academician - To hone the talent, it takes a faculty comprising of the most accomplished and dedicated teachers. SRM Amravati’s pool of hand-picked faculty has recognized experts in particular fields. They come from prominent institutions the world over, with stellar qualifications, and meet the stringent guidelines laid down by the university board.
- 100% of faculty members with international experience in research or teaching
- 100% of faculty members from leading institutions like IIT/IISc and foreign universities
- Global Tie-up - SRM university has collaborations with the finest institutions. Students gain global exposure which is crucial for their success.
- MITx: -SRM AP is in collaboration with MIT, U.S., for licensing MITx courses. Students can pursue courses designed and developed by MIT.
- Semester-abord: SRM AP has tied-up with UC Berkeley, U.S., ranked the world’s 4th best institutions for higher education for semester-abroad programs and establishment of entrepreneurship and design innovations centers.
- MoU with EFREI: SRM AP has an MoU with France’s leading specialized engineering institutions for promoting academic collaboration in the areas of faculty development, student exchange and research collaboration.
- Summer programme at IIT-C: SRM AP is in collaboration with Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago to enhance the teaching system. This enables students to take part in the summer school programme.
SRM University, AP – Amaravati offers you a rich selection of graduate and undergraduate programmes to choose from across faculties. With our curriculum benchmarked against the best institutions in the world, we ensure that we are preparing our students for a dynamic world.
With students in India seeking more inter-disciplinary programs and flexibility in learning, SRM University, AP - Amaravati has revamped the manner in which the programs are offered, and the curriculum is designed. There is also an increasing focus on experiential learning (learning through doing) and technology-enabled active learning. To address these demands, SRM now introduces ‘Inter-Disciplinary Experiential Active Learning’ (IDEAL).
As a first step towards creating this IDEAL environment, SRM offers the option of pursuing minors and specializations to students joining B. Tech degree programme. This allows students to have additional knowledge in some focus areas, providing them with a career edge, or pursue an area of higher study in their field of interest. This learning experience will be further enriched by providing ‘Undergraduate Research Opportunities (UROP), capstone projects, industry internships, and a technology-enabled active learning environment, for instance, hybrid learning through MITx
Students visit to Abroad:
As part of the semester abroad and exchange programs, via summits and conferences, students get to travel overseas, gain new experiences and widen their worldview. This exposure to diverse cultures also creates a platform for deeper learning and appreciation of the many pressing issues facing societies around the world.