Kumaun University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Level Programs through its campuses and affiliated colleges. Kumaun University Results for Entrance Exams, Semester and Annual Exams are announced on its official website.
Kumaun University also releases time tables, admit card, examination form etc for all UG PG programs at its official websites. Students can also find the latest notification released by the university. They can be downloaded directly from the website without the hassle of going through offline process.
Candidates can pay online examination fee for B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. (Second Year), B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. Third Year and M.A./M.Com Second Year from 3rd week of February to 3rd week of March, 2020.
|Name of the University||Kumaun University|
|Result Published||Bachelor of Hospitality Management Part/Sem 4|
|Notification||Annual Exam Registration Form|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Form||Click Here|
|Exam Scheme||Click Here|
Know more about Kumaun University Admissions
|Bachelor of Hospitality Management Part/Sem 4||Check Result|
|MBA Tourism Part/Sem 2||Check Result|
|Master of Arts in Social Work (MSW) (Self-Finance Mode) Part/Sem 2||Check Result|
|B.Sc Agriculture (Four Year Course) Part/Sem 2||Check Result|
|Integrated BMS-MBA Part/Sem 8||Check Result|
|Integrated BMS-MBA Part/Sem 6||Check Result|
|Integrated BMS-MBA Part/Sem 4||Check Result|
|Integrated BMS-MBA Part/Sem 2||Check Result|
|UG / PG even semester Exam 2020 Result||Check Result|
|MBA (Specialization), Part/Sem 3 Exam||Check Result|
|B.Sc Part/Sem 3 Exam||Check Result|
|B.A. Part/Sem Exam||Check Result|
|B.VOC in Hospitality Management Part/Sem 4 Exam||Check Result|
|BA in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) Part/Sem 5 Exam||Check Result|
|BA in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) Part/Sem 3 Exam||Check Result|
|B.A. Part/Sem 5 Exam||Check Result|
|B.A. Part/Sem 1 Exam||Check Result|
|Professional Odd Semester Result||Check Result|
|UG & PG Odd Semester Result||Check Result|
|UG & PG Special Back Paper Result||Check Result|
|PG Annual Mode Improvement Exam Result||Check Result|
|UG Annual Mode Improvement Exam Result||Check Result|
|Professional Special Back Paper Result||Check Result|
|Professional Even Semester Back Paper Result||Check Result|
|Master Of Pharmacy (Credit Point Marksheet) Even Semester Result||Check Result|
|B.Ed. / M.Ed. Even Semester Examination May-June 2019||Check Result|
|B.Ed/ M.Ed Results of odd Semesters Nov-2018||Check Result|
|re-Ph.D. Course Work (2018-19) Examination Result||Check Result|
|Download professional results for ODD Sem. examination (Nov 2018)||Check Result|
|UG/ PG results for ODD Sem. (Nov 2018)||Check Result|
How to check Kumaun University Result 2020?
Kumaun University Result for Entrance Exam and Semester Exams are declared through its official website. For all UG PG programs, the results are announced online at the mentioned link above. Normally the results are announced after 30-45 days of the semester exams.
With the help of respective roll number and other personal details students can download their respective results. Follow the steps mention below to check the results:
- Visit the official results website of Kumaun University.
- Scroll down to the ‘Result Announcement’ Section on the home page of the university or click on the link mentioned above.
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the name, date of birth, roll number and select the exam, course name.
- Click on “View Result”
- Download the marksheet in PDF form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Students studying in the affiliated colleges of Kumaun University can check their course and semester specific result from the official website. Select Course Name, Exam Name and roll Number and download & save the online result for future use.
Kumaun University Notification 2020
|L.L.M. 1st Semester Examination 2019 Admit Card||Click Here|
|UG & PG Annual Mode Examination 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|B.Ed. Final Semester Examination 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Professional Courses Final Semester Examination Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pay Registration Fee for the Annual Examination (Private/Regular/Professional)||Click Here|
Students of Kumaun university can also check the latest notification been released at the official website of the university. They can find the latest updates ion results declared, admit card time table release and other examination and academic-related information. Under the latest notification tab, all the UG PG notifications will be released. Check on the link mentioned above to find the latest announced notification
Kumaun University Examination Form 2020
In order to appear for Semester and Annual Examination or for Back Paper, the students of Kumaun University will have to fill up the Kumaun University Examination Form which is made available online through its official website. Given below are the steps to fill-up the form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ‘Online Admission/ Examination’ Link on the left sidebar on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link and a new web page will open.
- Click on the link to apply for the desired exam.
- Login using Registration number and CAPTCHA code promoted by the website.
- Fill-up the required details and pay the examination fees.
- Download and save the form for future use.
Kumaun University Exam Scheme 2020
Students can check the exam timetable for semester examinations through the University Website. Follow the steps mentioned below for the same:
- Visit the official website of Kumaun University.
- Click on ‘Examination Scheme’ link in the left menu bar on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link to view and download the Exam Timetable.
Kumaun University Admit Card 2020
Kumaun University Admit Card is made available for download through the University’s official website. Students can simply follow the steps mentioned below to download the same:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Scroll down to the last section of the home page.
- Click on Admit Card link for the desired course.
- Enter the Registration Number/ Roll Number and fill-up the CAPTCHA code prompted by the website.
- Submit & download the Admit Card for future reference.
Kumaun University Syllabus
Students can now find the syllabus on the website of the university. All UG PG syllabus will be easily found at the official website. Follow the below mentioned steps to find the syllabus of various programs.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Click on the Annual Mode Syllabus under Important Links
- A new window will appear with the list of syllabus of different programs
- Click on the relevant link of syllabus and download the PDF for future purpose.