Jindal Global Law School has recently launched its first online LL.M (Masters of Law) degree in financial and corporate law with collaboration with online edtech giant upGrad.
Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) is India's First Global Law School and was established in 2009. The Institute is affirmed by Bar Council of India (BCI) and is partnered to O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU). Courses offered by the Institute are BA LLB, BBA LLB, LLB and LLM.
According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020 (LAW), JGLS of O.P. Jindal Global University is India's first ranked law school and has also been given the title “Institute of Eminence”, by the UGC.
Collaboration with upGrad for the online courses in LLM has now become one of the major steps taken by the University and is expected to provide teaching and research of financial and corporate law and its challenges in the global economy.
Admission Highlights for online LLM program
|Name of the Institute||Jindal Global Law School|
|Online Course Partner||upGrad|
|Approved by||UGC, BCI|
|Course Name||LLM in Corporate and Financial Law|
|Admission Link||Click Here|
|Program Duration||12 Months|
JGLS Online LLM Course: Admission Procedure
The Admission procedure for the online course has been mentioned below:
- Application: Complete and Submit the online application form.
- Entrance Test: Candidates need to appear for JSAT 2020, LSAT 2020, DU-LLM 2020, CLAT PG 2020 or LSAT International 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Shortlist through SoP, Resume and Telephonic Interview
- Joining Offer Letter will be extended to the selected candidates.
JGLS Online LLM Course: Selection Criteria
To pursue an online course on LLM in Corporate and Financial Law from JGLS, candidates must qualify minimum eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law(LLB) from any of the recognized colleges.
- 3/5 Year Graduates and Final Year Students are eligible to apply for this course.
- Must have qualified JSAT 2020, LSAT 2020, DU-LLM 2020, CLAT PG, 2020 or LSAT International.
Course Fees: 3,00,000 INR/Year.
Who is this Program For?
JGLS and upGrad have furnished this course especially for the working professionals who are working in the legal fields, like:
- Legal Professionals working in Law Firms
- Litigation Professionals
- Fresh Law Graduates
- Legal Professionals working in legal department in corporate
- Legal Professionals in Government roles
- Academic and Research Professional
JGLS Online LLM Course: Top Subject Specializations
This online course is being expected to provide a great help to the students. This course has been structured in such a way that it will help learners to gain a better understanding of the perspective of law and regulation governing corporations.
Learners will be able to gain knowledge of different subjects with different approaches to create a meaningful impact on the legal field.
The subjects which will be covered in this course are:
- Banking and Financial Law
- Advanced Company Law
- Practitioner’s Approach to Competition Law
- M&A Transactions
- Commercial Contract Drafting
- Private Equity
- Corporate Insolvency Law
This Online Course promises live classes from leading law faculty members of JGLS and worldwide industrial professionals with 24/7 access to the online recorded lectures .
Along with this, the course also offers industry case studies and projects.
JGLS Online LLM Course: Job Opportunities
With this first of its kind course, the online LLM course promises job opportunities in aspirational profiles in top Corporate Law Firms or within the legal departments of the major MNCs and Indian Conglomerates.
After the completion of the course, students will be provided with:
- Proper Career Guidance: Personalised career counselling from the industry experts
- Resume Feedback: Evaluation of the candidate’s resume by the industry professionals
- Interview Preparation: Mock Interviews will be conducted with detailed review.
- Job Placement: Opportunity to get placed in top legal firms.
How to Apply for JGLS Online LLM Course?
Candidates can apply for the online LLM course from the official website of upGrad. Candidates can follow below mentioned steps to apply for the online course:
- Visit the official website of upGrad,(upGrad.com)
- Scroll down to search for the ‘LAW’ tab in the ‘Explore our Programs’ section.
- Click on the featured course that appears on the screen.
- Then click on the Apply Now button to proceed with the application.
Click Here for the Direct Application Link.
JGLS Online LLM Course: Important Dates
|Registration Process Starts||June 8, 2020||Apply Now|
|Registration Deadline||July 26, 2020||-|
|Registration Deadline for JSAT 2020||July 8, 2020||Apply Now|
|Commencement of Online Classes||Aug 3, 2020||-|
Ques. What is the Eligibility of the JGLS Online LLM course?
Ques. What is the Fees of the JGLS Online LLM Course?
Ques. What are the key features of the JGLS Online LLM Course?
Ques. What are the key outcomes of the JGLS Online LLM course?
Ques. What kind of Certification degree will a candidate get after completing the Online course successfully.