Himalayan Garhwal University has declared their Dec-2019, Odd Semester Results. Students can check their results from the official website of HGU (hgu.ac.in) by entering their respective enrolment number and can download their Marks Card.
|University Name||Himalayan Garhwal University, Uttarakhand|
|Result Declared||December, 2019, Odd Semester Exam|
|Declaration Month||In between Jan,2020 to Feb, 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Revaluation Result for Odd Semester 2019||To be declared by the month of April-May-2020|
|Datesheet||May-June,2020, Even Semester Exam|
|Last Date to apply exam form||April, 25, 2020|
|HGU Entrance Exam||Expected to be held in July,2020|
How to Check HGU Result/ Marks Card?
HGU conducts its Semester end examination in the month of May and December. Results are declared within 2 months of the completion of exams. After declaration of the results, students can apply for scrutiny by paying a nominal fee. To check their Marks Card, students need to enter their session and roll number.
- Go to the official website- www.hgu.ac.in
- Scroll down a little and click on the ‘Student Corner’ option.
- After clicking the ‘Student Corner’ option, the Result URL will open.
- Enter the details as asked.
- After Entering the details- click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Details on HGU Result:
- Personal Details
- Program Name and Semester
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Examination Year
- Maximum and Minimum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status
- Date of Updation of the Website.
HGU Application Form: Dates and Fees
|Form for||Last Date to Apply||Late Fee||Medium|
|Courses under Semester System|
|Odd Semester Exam Form||01 November,2019||500 INR||Offline|
|Even Semester Exam Form||25 April, 2020||500 INR||Offline|
|Courses under Annual System||21 December, 2019||500 INR||Offline|
|Admission Form||May-June, 2020||_||Online/ Offline|
How to Apply for HGU Result Revaluation?
Students unsatisfied with their result can apply for a scrutiny process. Applications for the same need to be submitted within the specified date as mentioned by the university administration. In most cases a scrutiny application is needed to be submitted within the month of result declaration.
Revaluation result for the last semester that is Dec. 2019, Odd Semester Result will be declared by the COE of HGU by the month of April-May,2020.
After the scrutiny process, the better of the two marks will be considered. Updation of the results will be published on the official website as well as on the Notice Board. Marks Card with updated marks will be issued to the students.
How to check HGU Revaluation Results?
- First, visit the official website of Himalayan Garhwal University (www.hgu.ac.in)
- Go to the Student Corner.
- Result URL will open.
- Select Session, Semester/Year
- Enter Roll number of the candidate
- Enter Date of Birth of the candidate
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Revaluation results will be displayed.
A supplementary exam is a special examination which is conducted for the students with backlog papers in the previous semesters. A special examination is scheduled for these students so that they can attend for the backlog papers during their end semester exams only.
Students need to submit an application form to attend the supplementary examination with a fee of 750 INR for each subject.
HGU Date Sheet 2020
HGU releases the datesheet for the semester end examination on the official website. Course wise date sheet or exam schedule can be downloaded by the students from the website.
Students can also get the exam schedule from their admit card which also gets uploaded in the website after completion of the application procedure.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Examination Section’.
- Then click on ‘Exam Schedule’’.
- Now scroll down to find the respective course.
- Then Download.
To download the ‘Exam Schedule’ for the upcoming examination, click here.
HGU Admit Card
Admit Card for all the examinations is updated on the official website regularly. Those who have completed their application procedure are eligible to download their respective admit cards.
Follow the instructions given below to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Examination Section
- Then click on the Admit Card Section.
- ’After that click the link given.
- Enter Session, Semester.
- Enter Roll number and Date of Birth.
- Download and print the Admit Card.
Click Here, to download the Admit Card.