Application process for admission into Post Graduate Diploma of Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA) of National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad has been started. Last date of submitting application form is January 15, 2016.
Maximum intake of students in this programme is 100 excluding sponsored ones. They will be divided among NAARM and UoH. PGD-TMA is a two semester course. Fee of the given course is INR 25000 which can be paid by demand draft in favor of "ICAR Unit, NAARM A/c" payable at Hyderabad
NAARM PGD-TMA 2016 Important Dates
Check the schedule of PGD-TMA below:-
Last date to submit application form
January 15, 2016
Submissions of assignments for Semester 1
Till June 30, 2016
Semester 1 exam
Submissions of assignments for Semester 2
October 30, 2016
NAARM PGD-TMA 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility conditions must be fulfilled by students before filling up the application form:-
- They should have done post-graduation in Agricultural Science/Social Science/Physical Science/Management/Law/Life Science/Engineering/Law
- Those who have completed graduation in Agricultural Sciences/Social Sciences/Physical Science/Management/Life Science/Engineering/Law can also apply provided they have two years of work experience.
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH/OBC will be as per UGC guidelines and Government policy.
NAARM PGD-TMA 2016 Application Process
Candidates have to apply for PGD-TMA by January 15, 2016. They have to download the application form from official website of NAARM. Fill the form correctly and send complete form along with required documents to the following address:-
Academic cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research
Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana
Application fee is INR 500 for General candidates whereas INR 300 for SC/ST students. It can be paid by Demand draft in favor of "ICAR Unit, NAARM A/c" payable at Hyderabad. Write your name on reverse side of DD.
Following is the list of documents (self-attested copies):-
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matriculation certificate
- Higher Secondary Education / 10 + 2
- Degree Marks Memo
- Degree Provisional / Original Certificate
- Postgraduate Degree Provisional Certificate and Marks Memo
- Experience Certificates
- SC / ST / OBC/PH certificate
NAARM PGD-TMA 2016 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on basis of academic scores and work experience. Shortlisted students will be informed either through post or mail. They can also check the notice board at the Academic Cell and website of University.
Last Updated - 10 Nov 2015