National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad has now added a fully integrated School of Management in Agriculture and has invited the applications from the candidates who are eligible for admission to the one year post graduate diploma in Technology Management in agriculture (PGM-TMA) is a two semester course on a distance learning mode. There is a good opportunity for the candidates to study the subject of technology in management in agriculture and understand the need of building and managing the intellectual properties
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGD-TMA Admission 2016 Important Dates
Last date for duly filled application form
January 15, 2016
Last date for submission of assignments for Semester 1
June 30, 2016
Last date for submission of assignments for Semester 2
October 30, 2016
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGD-TMA Admission 2016 Programme and Eligibility Criteria
One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA
Duration of Two semester
Upto 100 candidates excluding sponsored candidates
The applicants should be Post Graduates in Agricultural Sciences/Social Sciences/Physical Sciences/ Management/Life Sciences/Engineering/Law; Or
Graduates in Agricultural Sciences/Social Sciences/Physical Sciences/Management/Life Sciences/ Engineering /Law with two years of work experience can also apply
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGD-TMA Admission 2016 Reservation Criteria
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH students will be given according to the policy of Government of India and as per the guidelines of University Grants Commission. Students applying for the reservation shall:
- Submit, along with their application, a copy of their caste / tribe certificate from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar / Mandal Revenue Officer.
- As regards the reservation policy for physically handicapped students, the general guidelines followed by University of Hyderabad will be followed.
Admission to the Foreign / NRI students
The Foreign/NRI Students can also apply for the admission in the prescribed form and date. For the students passing the qualifying examination outside India have to enclose the application copies of the relevant certificates and the mark sheets with the English version and should be attested if in other language.
ICAR NAARM Hyderabad PGD-TMA Admission 2016 Application Process
Candidates can visit the official website for downloading the application form and after filling in the form it should be sent by post to Academic cell, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, Telangana India along with a Demand Draft (D.D) for Rs.300/- in favour of “ICAR Unit – NAARM A/c” payable at Hyderabad. Download Application Form
- Candidates are advised to write their names clearly on reverse side of D.D. The applicants can also utilize the online application facility.
- After the completion of online application process, the candidates should take the printout of the application and send the duly signed form to the Academy.
The following is the List of Enclosures to be submitted along with the
Admission Application for registration:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or Matriculation (date of birth proof).
- Intermediate / Higher Secondary Education / 10 + 2
- Degree Marks Memo
- Degree Provisional / Original Certificate
- Postgraduate Degree Provisional Certificate and Marks Memo
- Experience Certificates from current or former employer
- SC / ST / OBC (Latest) / PH Certificate from competent authority
- (wherever applicable)
- Photos four nos. (put inside an envelope / cover)
Applications completed in all respects accompanied by self-attested copies of relevant certificates should be sent to Academic cell, ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderbad-500030 before the last date.
Mode of Payment:
Payments should be made through demand draft in favour of “ICAR Unit, NAARM A/c” payable at Hyderabad. The following information should be given on the reverse side of the Demand Draft / Pay order:
- Name of the student :
- Enrolment No (if applicable) :
- Year of admission :
- Mobile No :
- Email :
- I/II Term fee :
- Payment through any other medium like Cheques, Postal Orders, Money order will not be accepted.
- The Candidates can also pay thorough through NEFT / RTGS. The details of NAARM bank account for this purpose are given below:
- After making payment through NEFT/RTGS the student shall send an email stating that she/he has made the payment on such and such date through such and such bank (with branch address) and mentioning the UTR No. and also her / his own particulars.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e. NEFT receipt will have to be submitted to the Academic Cell, ICAR- NAARM either in person or by registered post. NEFT Receipt must be duly authenticated by the Bank with Prospectus – PGDTMA 2016 © 13
- Branch Name & BIC No.,
- Transaction id/scroll number (in case of payment through CBS), NEFT ,UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT),
- Date of Deposit and amount filled by the Branch official.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if i am not able to make the payment on time? What penalty will be there for the late payment?
A. If the student fails to pay the 2nd installment fee by the due date with or without late payment, mailing of second Semester course material will be withheld. However, in exceptional cases, the ICAR-NAARM / UoH may permit students to continue their studies by paying the second semester fee for the next session and attending contact sessions subject to payment of the following penalties by which they can complete course requirements up to three years from the date of admission / registration / enrolment, which stands as base year.
Q. What is the charges for the late payment? Is there any Penalty for Deferment on Programme Fee?
A. (a) First Deferment: Rs.1,000/- or $50 (for international students)
(b) Second Deferment: Rs.1,500/- or $100 (for international students)
Note: Fee once paid will not be returned by NAARM under any circumstance. All disputes are subject to the Greater Hyderabad Jurisdiction.Last Updated - 07 Nov 2015