CMS College is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and is certified by NAAC. CMS College offers a list of various courses like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Economics, Sociology, History, English and Mathematics etc. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying to a particular course.
For getting admission into the courses candidates need to appear for an entrance examination. Candidates can register themselves to the examination only after successfully filling and submitting the application form. An application form can be obtained from the university premises.
CMS College offers semester courses and yearly courses. Semester and yearly examinations conducted by the university separately. Notifications regarding the examination are published by the university on its official website. Candidates need to visit the university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
Candidate’s admission to the particular course is based on their marks and the rank in the merit list. Candidates can check their result by simply entering their roll number or registration number. Result will be declared after the completion of an examination.
CMS College Kottayam Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check the CMS College Kottayam result through online mode only. The result of both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses is published separately. Notification regarding the declaration of the result is announced on the university website.
By following simple below steps candidates can check their examination result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- After that candidate needs to click on the “Examinations” option present on the left side of the university website.
- Then candidates should click on the option “Exam Results” present under the Examination tab.
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select an option from the undergraduate and postgraduate option.
- After clicking on the particular link various courses appeared in front of the candidate’s screen
- Now candidates have to enter their registration number and click on submit button to download the particular result
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for their future reference
CMS College Kottayam UG Result 2017
Candidates can check their result by visiting official website of CMS College Kottayam. Those candidates who appeared in the undergraduate examinations can download their result easily through the university website. Soon the result will be declared after the completion of the examination.
Candidates need to follow the below instructions to download the UG result:
- Open the university official website
- Now candidates need to click on the Exam Result present under the examination section OR
- Directly click on the link named as “UG Exam Result”
- Now candidates need to enter the details like Course and Registration Number
- After that click on the “Result” button
- For taking the hard copy of the result candidates need to click on “Print” button for their future use.
CMS College Kottayam PG Result 2017
On the basis of the candidates result they will be promoted to the next level of course. After the completion of the undergraduate examination result candidates will be shifted to the postgraduate courses. The result of the postgraduate course examination is published on the website separately.
The following steps help candidates to check their PG Result:
- Visit the CMS college official website
- Then click on the Exam result option available under the Examinations section present on the website homepage OR
- Directly click on the link written as “PG Exam Result”
- After clicking on the particular link candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to write their details like course name and registration number
- Now click on the “Result” button
- Then candidates result will be displayed on their computer screen
- Candidates can download it for their future use
CMS College Kottayam Exam Time Table 2017
Exam Timetable helps the candidate in the better preparation of examinations. Because timetable contains all the details regarding examination dates, commencement of classes, holiday list and much more. The Timetable is also published on the university website. Candidates can easily download the timetable for a particular course. University divides the semester into two categories i.e. In-Semester and End-Semester.
Following steps help candidates to check the exam timetable:
- Go to the official website of CMS college
- Then click on the “Examination Schedule” option present under the “Examinations” tab OR
- Directly click on the link scribed as “Examination Timetable”
- Now candidates will be redirected to another pager where timetable is divided into various categories like In-Semester timetable, End-Semester Timetable and Academic Calendar.
- Then candidates have to choose particular course timetable according to their reference
- Timetable opens in front of the candidates in PDF file format
- Candidates can download the timetable for their future use also.
CMS College Kottayam Revaluation Result 2017
Candidates who failed in the examination can apply for revaluation process. The result of revaluation examination will be declared within a month of completion of exams. Students can easily view and download their revaluation results.
Following instructions helps candidates to check the revaluation result:
- Open the university official website of CMS college
- Then click on the option Exam Results under the Examination section
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to further select the option of Revaluation Result
- After that candidate need to enter the details such as Programme name and Registration Number
- Then click on the “Result” button and after clicking on the button result of particular candidate displayed in front of the candidate
- Candidates can download the result for their future use also.