Applications are invited from the eligible candidate by Mudra Institute of Communications to the full time 3 years Fellow Programme in Management in Communications. Fellowship includes fee waiver and a monthly stipend. MICA also offers various courses in Management otherthen FPM.
Important Dates for MICA FPM
Candidates need to follow these dates strictly
- Last Date for applying online- February 29, 2016 i.e. Monday
- Last date for receiving application fee, recommendation letters and copies of certificates- February 29, 2016
- Telephonic Screening Interviews- March 7, 2016 to March 18, 2016
- Admission Test- April 11, 2016 to April 16, 2016
- Declaration of Result- April 20, 2016
Mudra Institute of Communications Ahmedabad offers the courses in the average cost , you can say the fee structure is good.
Candidates should have 55% in master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline of Humanities/Social Sciences/ Business Management, having Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising/ Public Relations/ Media/Marketing as a subject.
|Top MBA Colleges in Gujarat||Top MBA Colleges in India||Top MBA Colleges in Maharashtra|
For Foreign/NRI Candidates
- Should have the qualifications considered equivalent to the above eligibility criteria by UGC/AICTE
- A Foreign National is a person who is not a citizen of India
- An NRI is an Indian who as of April 2016 is working, studying, or residing outside India for at least past 12 months continuously
Application Process at Mudra Institute of Communications
Candidates an apply online and send the application fee should be deposited through a Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- in favour of MICA payable at Ahmedabad.
- Candidates should write their name and contact details on the reverse side of the demand draft. While filling in the form , candidates should provide the details of application fee demand draft
- Two letters of recommendation in the prescribed format are required to be sent in sealed envelopes. Blank forms for recommendation letters and the instructions to fill in and send them can be downloaded from website www.mica.ac.in
- Copies of academic certificates as required
The application fee demand draft, sealed letters of recommendation, copies of certificates and other supporting documents should reach the following address latest by February 29, 2016
Ahmedabad – 380058, (Gujarat)
MICA Selection Procedure for FPM
Selection Procedure would be based on the various stages
There will be a telephonic interview of Eligible candidates. After that shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the written test WT), a Group Discussion (GD), an Individual Presentation (IP) and a Personal Interview (PI).
Many National and Inernational companies visit every year for Placement at MICALast Updated - 17 Dec 2015