IHM Hyderabad (Indian Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad) is one of the prestigious institutes located in Hyderabad. The institute has released notification for admission in Job oriented courses. IHM Hyderabad offers three Job Oriented courses:
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production- (1 and half year course)
- Craftsmanship Course in food & Beverage Service- (2 year full time program)
- PG Diploma in Accommodation Operations and Management- (1 and half year course)
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.ihmhyd.org.
- The registration window will be closed on June 25, 2017.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of INR 500 at the time of registration process.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ ST) have to pay the amount of INR 300 as application fee.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on July 01, 2017.
IHM Hyderabad Job Oriented Courses Admission 2017 Important Dates
The registration process for admission to Job oriented course has been started already. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form till June 25, 2017. The table below represents complete schedule.
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms with Registration Fee||June 25, 2017|
|Date of Interview for Craft Food Production||July 04, 2017|
|For Craft F&B Service||July 07, 2017|
|For PG diploma||August 08, 2017|
|List of selected candidates for Craft Food Production||July 07, 2017|
|List of selected candidates for Craft F & B Service||July 11, 2017|
|List of selected candidates for PG diploma||July 11, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||July 15, 2017|
|Commencement of Regular Classes||July 18, 2017|
IHM Hyderabad Job Oriented Courses Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission in courses mentioned above, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The complete eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
Eligibility for Craftsmanship Courses.
- SSC/ 10th of 10+2 pattern or equivalent with English as one of the main subjects in the final of the school examination.
Eligibility for PG Diploma in Accommodation Operations and Management
- Candidates who want to apply for PG course, must have graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years as on July 01, 2017 for all course.
IHM Hyderabad Job Oriented Courses Admission Application Form
IHM Registration process for admission to Job oriented course has been started. Candidates who wish to apply are suggested to check eligibility criteria, before applying for the course. The registration closes on June 25, 2017. Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
All the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and exactly same with the information of original documents. Candidates are required to fill a valid email address or phone number on the application form.
Students must pay the application fee of INR 500 at the time of registration process. There is relaxation of INR 200 for reserved category candidates. It can be paid by Demand Draft. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Duly fill in the application form and send it along with Registration fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, payable at Hyderabad.
Steps to Apply
- Got to the official website of Institute i.e. www.ihmhyd.org.
- Select your applied course and download application form.
- Fill all the required information, asked in the application form.
- Make the demand draft of application fee
- Along with DD attach the required documents with application form.
- Verify all the information and send it to address mentioned above.
IHM Hyderabad Job Oriented Courses Admission Contact Details
Address: F Row, D.D Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2742 7569
Last Updated - 22 Jun 2017