CLAT 2020: Grievances can be Filed Until 5 PM Today, Find Grievance Redressal Form Here
The Consortium of National Law Universities has allowed candidates to submit their grievances relating to CLAT 2020.
CLAT 2020 grievances may be submitted by 5 p.m. today. All complaints under the grievance redress mechanism will be reviewed by a four-member panel headed by Hon'ble Justice S Rajendra Babu, former Chief Justice of India.
Grievance Redressal Form is available at Consortium’s website
Candidates wishing to submit their grievances against CLAT 2020 may download and fill out the Grievance Redress Form available from consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates may make complaints in the following categories.
A. Objections to the Decision of the Objections Committee on Technical Matters
B. About Response Sheet discrepancy
No candidate can file more than one complaint for each category.
Candidates will need to enter the following details in the Grievance Redress Form.
- Details of the grievance with a reason in no more than 50 words.
- The reason why the candidate is not in agreement with the decision of the Objection Committee
- Documentary evidence in support of the complaint lodged by the applicant
Candidates will also need to sign the declaration form and send scanned copies of the documents along with the duly signed Response Sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the grievance application form.
No grievances will be accepted by the committee after the deadline. Apart from this, candidates can not raise any grievances relating to the examination instructions, as they were expected to follow all instructions.
Other details candidates need to provide
- The number of questions the candidate has tried.
- Number of questions that were not attempted
- Number of questions that were identified for review
- Number of times the candidate has used the ability to respond clearly
- Number of questions the candidate has visited.
- Number of questions whose answers have been changed
To calculate the questions and answers, candidates must use the final CLAT answer key available on the CLAT 2020 candidate portal.
Candidates will make themselves available for the hearing, if necessary, during the grievance redress process.