VIT University MBA Admission- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) admit candidates in MBA program through CAT score. Candidates who wish to take admissions must have obtained a valid score card of management aptitude test. One of the most commonly opted national level aptitude test is CAT which is conducted in computer based mode. More than two lakh candidates appear for the test every year. Those who successfully qualify the exam and score equal or more than CAT cut off marks are eligible to apply for admission to MBA program in VIT University.
CAT 2018 will be conducted on November 25. Application forms will be released from August 8, 2018. Candidates have to pay an application fee of INR 1900 at the time of CAT application form submission while for SC/ ST candidates, the application fee is INR 900. CAT examination will consist following sections:
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
VIT University Courses Offered Through CAT
MBA Program at VIT University will be offered in following specializations:
- Human Resource
- Information Technology & Systems
- International Business Operations
- Business Analytics
VIT University MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet following qualification requirements to secure seat for MBA program at VIT Business School:
- Must have obtained undergraduate degree (Bachelors) for any recognized university, securing not less than 60% marks.
- Bachelors must have been obtained after completing at least 10+2+3 years of education, i.e, three years after higher senior secondary.
- Under graduate course must have been completed as a full-time program.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year/ semester exams and have results expected before August 2018 are also eligible to apply for admissions.
- All the applicants must have taken any one of the national level management entrance test before last date of application submission- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT.
- Relevant work experience will be given preference for admissions.
- Score cards of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT must be submitted to the admissions office before last date of application.
VIT University MBA Selection Process
All the candidates who satisfy the above mentioned conditions will be eligible for further admissions process. They will have to appear for Written Admissions Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). Admissions (final merit list) to MBA program will be made on the following parameters:
- Academic performance
- Profile scoring (Awards, Recognition, work Experience)
- WAT Score
- Personal Interview Scores
- Management Aptitude Test Scores (CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT).
For Written Admissions Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI), university has prescribed a list of centres in following cities:
- New Delhi
Check Here Xavier University CAT 2018 Selection Process
VIT University MBA Application Process
Applications will have to be submitted online only. Candidates need to visit official portal of VIT for application submission.
- Click on New User Registration link to apply.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email id, etc to register.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive password for logging in.
- Log in with the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory details- personal and education and proceed to upload documents.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Application fee for MBA is INR 950. Fees can be paid through Net Banking, Credit Cards and Debit Cards.
- Take the print of the finally submitted application form and send the hardcopy at following address:
The Director, PG Admissions
Tamil Nadu, India