For all the candidates appearing in TISSNET 2018 on January 6, we have an exclusive TISSNET 2018 Mock Test. While most of you must be striving for an excellent performance in TISSNET 2018, this mock paper will lend you a helping hand.
Taking the TISSNET 2018 mock test can do wonders for your actual test performance. As it is an online test, it is very important to practice mock tests so as to get acquainted with TISSNET Exam Pattern, layout and interface. TISS Mock Test gives a fair idea about the nature of questions, the difficulty level and how much time is needed in each section.
Aspirants can now check TISSNET 2018 Mock Test. This model paper is just for practice and acts as a window to know how the actual question paper will look like. It also helps analyze your preparation level and can guide you towards possible remedial actions to work in your weak areas. So, applicants are encouraged to attempt this mock test.
TISSNET 2018 Mock Test
We have prepared an exclusive TISSNET 2018 mock test to help you measure your preparation level. It is a very handy tool to understand the type and difficulty level of questions through which you can get acquainted with the layout of the actual paper.
Practice TISSNET 2018 Mock Test from below:
Tips for TISSNET 2018 Mock Test
Aspirant can follow the tips given below to get the most out of TISS mock test:
- Take the mock test in a proper exam environment by following a strict time limit.
- It is advised to attempt the easier questions first as getting these questions right initially can give you an extra boost of confidence. The tough questions should be solved later.
- You must work fast without compromising on your accuracy. Guessing answers in this paper can be helpful as there is no negative marking. Read Helpful Preparation Tips for TISSNET 2018
- Do not waste unnecessary time on difficult questions and simply proceed to the next one. You may return to such questions later if time permits.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), the conducting body has not announced any major change in the TISSNET 2018 exam pattern and it will be similar to the previous years’ exam.
- TISSNET is an objective test which will help assess the aptitude of candidates for PG management programs.
- The number of sections and questions will be the same as last year however the difficulty level may slightly change.
- Let us have a quick look at what we can expect from TISSNET 2018:
- Exam mode- TISSNET 2018 will be conducted only in the online mode (computer based test).
- Sections- The question paper will have 3 sections namely, General Awareness, English Proficiency and Math & Logical Reasoning. ReadTISSNET 2018 Preparation Books
- Number of Questions- A total of 100 MCQ type questions will be asked
- Duration- The total time limit is 100 minutes. Sectional time limit will not be applicable.
- Marking Scheme- Every correct answer will be awarded +1 marks and there is no negative marking.
• As per previous years’ trends of TISSNET
, Data Interpretation has the highest weightage in Math & Logical reasoning section. Around 8-10 questions are asked from this topic and so students must solve a good number of MCQs on this topic. Read TISSNET 2017 Analysis
• Candidates must also focus on grammar rules and its proper usage as this can help in Fill in the Blanks and Spotting the error type of questions.
• While preparing for the exam, aspirants are advised to read newspaper daily and practice questions based on current events regarding politics, economy & finance and social issues so as to do well in the General Awareness section.
TISSNET 2017 was successfully conducted on January 7, 2017 across 37 centers in India. The conducting body did not introduce any major changes in the exam pattern. The level of difficulty was moderate to easy.
- The General Awareness section was much easier as compared to last year. Questions from both current and static GK were asked, with a majority of questions based on current affairs and international news. Almost all areas like Science, Economics, Sports, Polity and Art & Culture were covered. The level of difficulty of this section was easy to moderate.
- In the Math & Logical Reasoning section of TISSNET, around 15 questions were based on reasoning, 7 on Mathematics and 8 on Data Interpretation. Most questions on DI were calculation intensive while Math was dominated by Arithmetic. However, one could have easily attempted all questions with a few minutes to spare.
- The level of difficulty of the English section was easy to moderate. The questions mainly covered areas like Error spotting, Odd Man Out, Antonyms and One word substitutes. There were no questions from Para Jumbles this year. There was 1 RC which had 5 easy questions.
Read TISSNET 2017 Analysis
TISSNET 2016 was successfully held on January 9, 2016. It was an online test but some questions varied for different students. The difficulty of the test was slightly on the easier side.
- In General Awareness section of TISSNET 2016, there were equal number of questions on static and current GK. Most questions were asked based on economics and current affairs followed by polity.
- The Math & Logical Reasoning was fairly easy. There were around 11 questions on DI, 12 questions on Mathematics and 7 questions in LR but this differed for some students. An individual should have spent not more than 45 minutes on this section.
- The English Proficiency section had an easy to moderate level of difficulty. A total of 10 questions were asked on Fill in the blanks followed by other areas covered like Sentence Correction, Odd Man Out, Idioms, Analogy and 1 RC.
We hope our exclusive mock test will help you fetch a better TISSNET Result. It is expected to come out on April 27. We wish you all the luck!