BITSAT Application Form 2019 will release tentatively in the second week of January, 2019 at the official website of BITSAT. Post registration, the process of slot booking shall commence. Candidates have to book an exam slot as per their convenience. Exam center and exam date/time cannot be changed, after confirmation of booking.
Important instructions for BITSAT Registration 2019
- BITSAT Application Form 2019 will be available online only at www.bitsadmission.com
- Aspirants can fill the form till 1st week of March, 2019.
- Candidates passing class 12th examination with 75% marks in PCB/PCM group can apply for BITSAT 2019.
- Application fee for male candidates is INR 2200 while for female candidates is INR 1700.
- Fee for BITSAT 2019 can be paid either through Debit/Credit card, Netbanking or through cash at any branch of ICICI bank.
- Application form correction process shall commence from 2nd week of March, 2019.
- The process of online slot booking will begin from 3rd week of March, 2019.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 Important Dates
|BITSAT 2019 Online Application begins from||2nd week of January, 2019|
|Last date to submit BITSAT 2019 Application Form||1st week of March, 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Application Form correction begins from||2nd week of March, 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Online Slot Booking begins from||3rd week of March, 2018 onwards|
How to fill BITSAT Application Form 2019?
BITSAT 2019 Registration shall commence from the second week of January, 2019 in the online mode only. Candidates must check the steps mentioned below to fill BITSAT Application Form 2019.
Pre-Requisites for Filling BITSAT Application Form 2019
- The entered mobile number and email ID must be valid (for at least 1 year) as they will serve as points of contact.
- No changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed once the application form is confirmed and submitted.
- After the payment of application fee has been done, the same will be reflected in candidate’s profile.
- No documents are required to be sent to the office of BITSAT.
Step 1: Registration & Filling of Form
- Go to the official website of BITSAT and click on ‘Registration Link’.
- Carefully read all the instructions provided and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill all the personal and academic details required to fill the application form.
- Candidates are required to enter three test centers, according to their preferences.
- Check all the filled information, and make sure that it is correct.
- After filling the application form, read all the terms and conditions and click on ‘I Agree’ and go to ‘Next’.
- BITSAT application number will be generated which has to be remembered for all future references.
Step 2: Uploading of Scanned Documents
- For uploading the required documents, click on the “Browse” option.
- Images uploaded should be clear and in the mentioned format and file size, otherwise the form will be rejected.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the given dimensions.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Candidates can fill the form in both online and offline mode.
- Download the BITSAT 2019 Bank Challan and within next 48 hours visit the nearest ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) Bank to submit the application fee.
- One can also pay the fee online, using a Debit Card/ Credit Card or through Net Banking.
- Download the form once the application status is updated, and also take a print out of the BITSAT 2019 Application Form and secure it for future references.
BITSAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for BITSAT 2019 can be submitted either through online mode or through offline mode. The online application fee can be paid using a Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking while for offline payment, students will have to download the Bank Challan and pay the amount by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank.
Application fee for male and female candidates is mentioned below.
|Male Candidates||INR 2200|
|Female Candidates||INR 1700|
|International Candidates||INR 3000|
Details in BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Mentioned below are all the details that candidates will have to fill in the application form, during the application procedure.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter full name in not more than 50 characters|
|Gender||Choose gender among Female, Male or Transgender.|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop down list.|
|Academic Details||Enter your qualification in chronological order (latest to oldest).|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked.|
|Exam Center||Choose exam center from the given list according to your preference.|
|Date of Birth||Fill you date of birth as entered in class 10th & 12th certificate.|
Documents Required for BITSAT Application Form 2019
Before proceeding on to the registration/application procedure, make sure to keep handy of following mentioned documents/information –
- Email ID, which should be valid for at least one year.
- Personal details like Phone Number, Date of Birth, Name, etc. (as mentioned in class 10th and 12th certificate)
- Educational Qualification details, class 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Clear image of scanned passport size photograph in jpeg/jpg format, whose size should be between 10KB and 30KB.
- Clear image of scanned signature in jpeg/jpg format, whose size should be between 2KB and 20KB.
- In case of offline payment, students can pay the fee through Bank Challan.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Details in case of online payment.
BITSAT 2019: Application Form Correction
The facility to edit the filled information will be available only once in the Second week of March, 2019. After updating the details carefully, candidates have to resubmit their form for BITSAT 2019 and take a print out of the edited form.
By following the simple steps given below, candidates can check for the mistakes in their application form:
- Visit the official website of BITSAT 2019.
- Using your application number/ID (generated at the time of registration) and password, login to your account.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Go through every detail carefully and take a note of all the mistakes committed in the filled application form.
Candidates must fill the edited details very carefully as there will be no another chance to eliminate any mistakes made by them after resubmission.