Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is to be conducted on May 12 in offline mode. The exam is taken by the candidates seeking admission to various undergraduate, masters and lateral entry programmes in the state colleges.
OJEE 2019 Answer Key will be made available via online mode at odishajee.com soon after the release of OJEE Result. It must be noted that the admissions in various proposed fields shall be strictly based on the marks secured OJEE 2019.
Moreover, the cut-off score will play a significant role for aspirants to get final admissions in the desired field and college in the state of Odisha. Different colleges affiliated to OJEE 2019 might vary in terms of eligibility criteria and merit for admissions. Check Expected OJEE 2019 Cutoff.
NOTE: B.Tech/B.Arch. Admissions are carried on via JEE Main 2019 scores, while NEET scores shall be used for MBBS/BDS admissions.
Download OJEE Answer Key 2019
OJEE Board, the examination conducting authority will be responsible to release the answer key of OJEE 2018. Candidates are recommended to keep a tab on the official site. OJEE 2018 answer key is considered quite important for those who have attempted the entrance test as it helps them to get an estimation of their right and wrong attempts, on the basis of which they can calculate a probable OJEE Result.
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to retrieve OJEE 2018 answer key:
- Visit the official site of OJEE- odishajee.com
- Locate and click on the link on the webpage “OJEE 2018 answer key”
- Enter your name as well as roll number
- OJEE answer key 2018 will appear on the screen
- Candidates can download and match their answers with that on the official answer key.
Challenge OJEE 2018 Answer Key
Although the chances are rare, but there may be times when an official answer key contains an error. In such a case, a candidate may inform about discrepancy in OJEE answer key to the Board. The contact details are:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2018
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST - Khordha. Bhubaneswar - 751030
Website: odishajee.com, ojee.nic.in
Phone: 0674- 2382101, 2382108
OJEE 2018 Analysis
OJEE is one of most reputed and popular among students in the state of Odisha as they offer various courses in different colleges. The syllabus and exam pattern stand different for different courses.
OJEE question paper consists of 4 options for any question which is common for all the courses, out of which one is correct. Candidates are awarded with +4 marks for every correct response and -1 mark is deducted for every incorrect one. Also, no marks is rewarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
Analysis of all OJEE 2018 question papers held for different courses is elaborated below:
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry B.Tech (Diploma Holders) Paper Analysis
- OJEE 2018 examination for lateral entry for B. Tech was moderate, considering the previous years’ paper for this programme.
- There were 120 objective type questions that need to be resolved in a span of 2 hours.
- The question paper had three sections namely Basic Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics for 40 marks each.
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (+3 SC / B.Sc) Paper Analysis
- The difficulty level of OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (+3 SC / B.Sc) question paper was from moderate to high.
- There were few indirect questions in the physics and mathematics sections for candidates.
- The difficulty level of the chemistry was moderate.
- The duration of L.E B.Sc. entrance test was 60 minutes in which candidates have to solve 60 multiple choice or objective type questions.
- The question paper was divided in three sections respectively namely Physics, chemistry and Mathematics where first two section will have 15 questions each and the latter will have 30 questions respectively.
Check OJEE Exam Pattern 2018
OJEE 2018 Lateral Entry (Pharmacy) and M.Pharmacy Paper Analysis
- The exam was of 1 hour and there were 60 questions were asked from the main branch alone.
- The question paper was of easy to moderate level.
OJEE 2018 MCA Paper Analysis
- The difficulty level of question paper for OJEE 2018 MCA and lateral entry MCA was of moderate to difficult.
- 120 questions were asked in OJEE MCA and L.E. MCA which were to be resolved in 2 hours.
- There were two sections in the question paper with 60 marks each that is, Mathematics and Computer awareness.
- Computer awareness was moderate and mathematics was difficult and bit twisting in OJEE 2018 question paper.
Read about OJEE Counselling 2018
OJEE 2018 MBA Paper Analysis
- OJEE 2018 MBA steam question paper was logical and ranged from moderate to slightly difficult.
- There were 5 sections namely verbal reasoning, analytical reasoning, General Knowledge, comprehensions and computer and business fundamentals respectively with 120 objective type questions.
- 40 questions were asked in verbal and analytical reasoning each, General Knowledge and computer & business fundamentals comprises of 10 questions each and 20 questions will be prompted from comprehension section.
OJEE 2018 Integrated MBA (5 Years) Paper Analysis
- OJEE 2018 for admission to Integrated MBA program had total of 60 objective type questions.
- The exam was of moderate level considering the previous years’ question paper. Those who will study well can crack OJEE 2018.
- The question mainly consisted of 4 sections and those are Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Comprehension.
OJEE 2018 M.Plan Paper Analysis
- OJEE PGAT 2018 entrance test consisted of 60 multiple choice questions.
- The question paper had 3 sections in total – Logical Reasoning, Arithmetic Reasoning, and Architectural Concept.
- Arithmetic reasoning was of moderate to difficult, where logical reasoning and architectural concept’s difficulty level was moderate.
- There were 10 questions each from logical and arithmetic reasoning. There were 40 questions asked from architectural concept.
OJEE 2018 Cutoff
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) Board is responsible for releasing OJEE 2018 cutoff for admissions of students who have qualified the examination to various affiliated institutions. However, cut off may vary from one institute to another. It might also depend on candidate’s category. Cutoff is the minimum range of marks requited to get admission in a particular college.
Factors that will affect OJEE cut off are listed below:
- Total number of applicants for OJEE.
- Student’s performance in the entrance test.
- The level of difficulty of OJEE 2018 question papers.
- Total number of seats available for various courses in OJEE 2018.
- Previous Years’ OJEE 2018 cutoff trends.
Here is the expected OJEE 2018 cut off for your reference:
|Other Backward Caste||457-454||14058-14909|
|Scheduled Caste||451-327||14240- 61231|