Brick School of Architecture is considered an elite Institute for Architecture Course. The college is located in Undari, Pune and is an independent architecture school, offering 5 year B.Arch Program. Having a vibrant atmosphere in terms of the campus, studios etc. the institute is dedicated to educating prospective candidates about Architecture.
Admissions to the institute will be done through NATA 2020, candidates having qualified the exam can take part in DTE, Maharashtra Common Admission Process.
Brick School of Architecture Highlights
|Institute Type||Affliated to Satish Misal Educational Foundations|
|Popular Course||5 Year Bachelor of Architecture|
|Number of Seats in B.Arch||87|
|Scores Accepted||NATA 2020 and JEE Main 2020 Paper II|
|Admission Process||Directorate of Technical Education Common Admission Process, Maharashtra|
Eligibility Criteria for BRICK
Eligibility Criteria for Brick School of Architecture
Candidates willing to apply for Brick School of Architecture Pune have to fulfill certain eligibility norms as described by the insttute on its official website brick.edu.in
|Qualifying Examination||Passed or Appearing in 10+2 scheme of examination|
|Qualifying Subjects||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects|
|Qualifying Marks||50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively and in aggregate|
Obtained minimum qualifying marks in NATA 2020
Obtained Non Zero Positive Score in JEE (Main) Paper II
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As NATA 2020 scores are one of the essentials to apply for Brick School of Architecture, candidates have to make sure they satisfy the eligibility criteria to appear for the 2020 session of NATA.
- No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
After checking the eligibility, candidates have to go through the Application Procedure for final admission to the institute.
BRICK Admission Procedure
Brick School of Architecture Admission Procedure
Candidates willing to get into the reputed college, have to sit for National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2020. The exam is conducted by the CoA (Council of Architecture). Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to follow the steps mentioned below for Admissions into the college:
Step 1: Appear in NATA 2020
- Apply for NATA entrance exams. The detailed procedure for application is mentioned in the official brochure.
- NATA Application Form is to be filled and submitted ONLINE only by payment of NATA fees.
- Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents (mentioned on the NATA website).
- Select a Test Centre (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate.
Step 2: DTE Common Admission Process
- Go to F.C. (Facilitation Centre will be usually an architecture college mentioned on the DTE website) and get the application kit to fill the online application form. This form is to be filled on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in as per the schedule.
- The candidates will be assigned a unique Application ID. Using this Application ID, they will be able to log-on to the online admission system to check the processing status of their application form, check the position in the merit list, allotment of seat, etc.
- Document verification, confirmation of the Application Form is done in person at the F.C.
Step 3: Admission Reporting
- Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for CAP Round I, II, III through candidate login by himself/herself through the website.
- If the seat is allotted, Report to ARC (Admission Reporting Centre-mentioned on the DTE website), Select Freeze/Slide/Float option.
- Produce Original Documents for Verification & Pay Seat Acceptance Fee in the form DD.
- The detailed schedule for the same is available on the DTE website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Once the procedure mentioned above ends, candidates are required to report at the college to confirm admission.
Documents Required for Admission
Documents Required for Admission
The candidates who clear the entrance exam are then required to report to the college. But, with this, they have to carry few documents, necessary at the time of final admission. The documents required are as follows:
- NATA Score Card
- DTE Allotment Letter
- 10th & 12th Marksheets
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certficate
- Caste/ Reservation Certificate if Applicable to the candidate
- Non Creamy Layer certificate for Other Backward Classes
- Photo ID (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport)
- DTE Seat Acceptance fees copy
- Passport Size Photographs
Note:The candidates are informed, all the documents should be self-attested. Also, reserved category candidates have to provide 5 sets of documents and general category candidates have to produce 3 sets of documents.
BRICK Fee Structure
Brick School of Architecture: Fee Structure
After clearing the entrance exam, the shortlisted candidates should know about the Fee Structure of the Institute. Final admission will be granted once the required fee for the session is paid by the candidate. The fees tabulated below is based on previous year statistics that is 2019-2020 academic session.
|First Year B.Arch Fee ||Amount (INR)|
|Caution money deposit ||6,000/-|
|University Fee ||800/-|
Note: Students Council Fund - Rs. 3,600/- To be paid separately. The Students Council Fund is utilized for conducting different Students' Activities. The Students Council (A committee of students), on approval of the Institute, decides the utilization of this fund.
Brick School of Architecture: Qualifying Marks
The college marking scheme is quite simple and direct. It selects the candidates on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage scored in 12th Standard. The weightage considered by the college is as follows:
NATA Score: 50%
Percentage in Class 12th: 50%
Candidates should make sure to have a minimum percentage as mentioned above to be able to get into Brick College of Architecture.
BRICK Cut Off Trend
Brick School of Architecture: Cut Off Trend
Being one of the top most architectural college in India, the expected cut off for 2020 is 147-150 marks. Also, it is important for the candidates to score a minimum of 50% marks in NATA 2020.
|Year||NATA Cut Off Marks|
The Cutoff will be evaluated on the following factors:
- No. of candidates appeared for the NATA Exam
- No. of candidates who passed the exam
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Percentage in class 12th.