The Admission process for Sir JJ College of Architecture has already begun and last date for submitting the CAP Application form is June 17, 2017 and students will get admission on the basis of NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) Score. Sir JJ College is located in Mumbai and is one of the top Architecture Institutes in the country.
- Candidates must have appeared for NATA, for admission to the college.
- Minimum NATA score to be eligible for the admission to Sir JJ College is 80/200.
- DTE Maharashtra Architecture Admission 2017 to the First Year degree will be done via Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Candidates need to fill the CAP Application forms.
- Document verification and form confirmation will be done by FCs (Facilitation Centers) and once the form will be submitted by FCs, no further changes can be made afterwards in the form.
- After the online Counselling procedure, merit list will be declared depending upon NATA score and Candidates will be free to take admission in Sir JJ College if they will match the cut off of the College.
- Counselling process will be online with some exceptions for J& K migrants. Candidates from J& K needs to be physically present in the college at the allotted time.
The candidate must note that appearing for NATA 2017 and obtaining a valid NATA 2017 Score Card doesn’t entitle to admissions in various Architecture colleges. NATA 2017 is a centralized aptitude test for admission to Architecture course. Any institute that is recognized by AICTE must obtain approval of CoA (Council of Architecture).
This article mentions the Application Process, Counselling Procedure for Sir JJ College, previous year merit list and Helpline number.
JJ College of Architecture Counselling Dates
|CAP Registration began on||June 5, 2017|
|Last Date to apply for Registration||June 17, 2017|
|Document Verification, updating and|
confirmation of Application form
at Facilitation Center (FC)
|June 5- June 17, 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||For Indian Nationals: June 19|
For NRI/OCI/FN/ Gulf Candidates: after June 19
|Submission of Grievance (if any)||June 20- June 21, 2017|
|Display of Final Merit list||June 22, 2017|
Counselling Procedure for Sir JJ College
- After the declaration of the NATA results, Candidates must fill online Application form for the admission process of DTE and the last date to register for the same is June 17.
- Candidates can fill the form themselves or they can visit to the nearby Facilitation Center for filling the form.
- Result will be based on the 50:50 ratio i.e. 12th class Result and NATA score.
- Document Verification, Scanning, updating and confirmation of Application form will take place at Facilitation Center (FC)
- Once the form will be submitted by the FC, no further changes can be made in Application form.
- After the procedure, Provisional merit list will be declared and students will get a chance to report in case of any injustice.
- Final merit list will be declared on June 22, 2017 for CAP Round 1 and total CAP Rounds will be 3.
- Round 1 will provide the Candidates with the maximum choices and after filling the choices, they have to submit their ‘option form’ online only.
- If a Candidate will get selected in the Round 1 and if he will not take Admission, then he will not be eligible for CAP Round 2 and so on.
- Candidates must go to their Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per Allotment of Cap Round 1.
- Round 2 will provide students with the left out options and Candidates must choose from the provided options only. Round 2 will start from July 5, 2017 for the vacant seats and same procedure will take place during Round 3 and Round 3 will begin on July 16, 2017.
Note: Counselling will take place online and on the basis of online submission of documents and NATA score, admission will take place.
Counselling Process For J& K Candidates:
J& K Candidates should send the print of online application form and required documents by hand/ speed/ post/ courier for verification and confirmation because FCs are not provided their so sending it to the College through any of the above means is the only way out.
Documents Required during Counselling
The following Documents should be scanned and need to be submitted along with the application form
- Class 10 and 12 Mark sheets/ Diploma Mark sheets
- NATA score card
- School leaving certificate
- Reservation Certificates
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality
About JJ College of Architecture
Sir JJ College of Art and Architecture is a prestigious college for Architecture and Design, and as most other colleges in this discipline, the admission in the JJ College of Art and Architecture is based on the basis of NATA score.
- In order to get admission in JJ College of Architecture, Candidates need to make an application for the CAP.
- CAP Admission process will take place in 3 Rounds and Candidates must mark their options for admission to the college.
- College provides both- Undergraduate (B tech) as well as Postgraduate course (M tech)
- There are 86 seats which are earmarked for B. Arch program at the college. And certain seats are reserved for the Backward Classes.
- The minimum marks required to qualify for this college is 40% or 80 out of 200 in NATA, but this will only mean that the candidate has qualified to appear but it doesn't guarantee them a seat in the college.
- To get a B. Arch seat there u will have to have a decent board percentile (80 %+) and will also have to score well in NATA (125+) and 2016 cut off is given below.
JJ College Contact Details for B Arch
Students can call on the below- mentioned number in case of any question or information regarding the course or admission procedure in detail.
Contact Detail: 022- 22621649
JJ College 2016 B. Arch Cut Off: (12th Result + NATA score)
Cut off is based on both the scores i.e. Class 12th Result and NATA scores. Cot off given below is out of 200 marks. 100 marks from Class 12th Result (500/5 = 100) and 100 marks from NATA score (200/2= 100). So Total marks 100+ 100 = 200 marks.
|Category||Cut off (2016)|