ATMA 2017 Cut Off for July Session is expected to release in the first week of August 2017. It is the minimum marks required by a candidate to get shortlisted for the subsequent selection round (Group Discussion/ Personal Interview). The expected ATMA 2017 Cut Off can vary between 70 to 150, while the percentile can range from 90-97.
Here are key highlights of ATMA Cut Off:
- ATMA Cut off has been similar over the years, with very little or no changes.
- The Cut off for ATMA is released separately by each institute. Check ATMA Result
- It is released both category and institute-wise at the institute’s official website.
- The scores of ATMA are accepted by more than 200 colleges. Check ATMA Participating College
- The cut off for ATMA is prepared on the basis of factors such as total number of test takers, difficulty level of the test, number of seats available, etc.
ATMA is conducted four times each year. The exam for July session of ATMA 2017 is scheduled for July 23, 2017. The result for the same will be declared on July 28, 2017
Expected ATMA Cut Off 2017
The table below represents the expected ATMA 2017 Cut Off for all the top B-Schools in India. This will help candidates have a better idea as to which all colleges can they possibly apply for.
|Institute Name||ATMA Cut off 2017 (Percentile)|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi||90+|
|JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur||93|
|Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur||97|
|NIILM – Centre for Management Studies, Greater Noida||87+|
|Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi||85+|
|University School of Business Chandigarh University, Gharuan||90+|
|Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar||97|
|Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM), Kolkata||90|
|Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar||88|
|Sinhgad Technical Education Society, Pune||85|
|Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||97+|
|Institute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (iFEEL), Pune||95|
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Gandhinagar||97|
|MITCON Institute of Management, Pune||90|
|FLAME School of Business, Pune,||85|
|Indus Business School, Bangalore||80|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Navi Mumbai||96|
|Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Mumbai||90+|
|Prin L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Bangalore||80|
|Acharya School of Management, Bangalore||75+|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad||85+|
|Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad||88|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore||98+|
Features of ATMA 2017 Cut Off
Given below are some of the salient features of ATMA Cut off:
- Total marks of ATMA is 180. Therefore, the cut off marks can vary from 50 to 150.
- Each ATMA Participating College will release its own cut off marks, hence they will vary from each other.
- ATMA Cut off involves three key terms:
- Actual Cut off: This Cut off is released officially and should be accepted by the students. On the basis of this cutoff, a merit list will be prepared for all qualified students.
- Expected Cut off: This cut off is declared by reputed coaching centers, educational portals, and educational experts. This is just for reference purpose and plays no role in the admission procedure.
- Percentile: ATMA Cut off will be based on percentile method which is that the students obtaining equal percentile in the different test forms will be considered at the same rank.
Factors Affecting ATMA Cut Off
The cut off scores of ATMA 2017 will be prepared on various factors which are:
- The level of difficulty of the test
- Total seats available for the program.
- est marks and average marks scored.
- The total number of candidates appeared for the test.
ATMA 2017 Selection Procedure
Every year, a good number of candidates appear for ATMA to seek admissions into various B-Schools across India. ATMA cut offs are announced along with results. Only those students who will get the required marks will be qualified and will be able to go through Selection Procedure for admission in the business school.
- ATMA Selection Procedure takes into account the marks scored by a candidate in the entrance exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview combined.
- The result of ATMA will contain an applicant’s score in ATMA 2017, Pre-admission processes, extra-curricular, work experience and academic profile.
- The final admission of the candidates will depend on the norms and criteria set by the individual participating colleges.
- All qualifying candidates will then proceed to ATMA Counselling that will vary college-wise.
- It is important for candidates to be present in person for the counselling rounds. Make sure you carry the below-mentioned documents while appearing for ATMA Counselling:
- ATMA Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.
ATMA Score Accepting Colleges
- The scores of ATMA are accepted by more than 200 colleges.
- The admission to any participating college of ATMA will be based on the total marks a candidate scores in all selection rounds. These scores are valid for one year only.
- Candidates can choose any five colleges they want to take admission in.
- These Institutions have the exclusive authority to decide on admissions to their programs. ATMA or AIMS has no role in their admission decisions.
- The candidate should write to ATMA Office directly indicating the institutions to which his scores should be sent, with a fee of INR 100/- per Institution applied for. The ATMA Office will send these scores within a week of the receipt of the request.
- Students are expected to apply directly to the various Institutions for their Admission Bulletins and Application Forms, within the deadlines for admissions to each Institution.
Here are the Top 10 MBA colleges accepting ATMA scores:
- MICA Ahmedabad
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Bangalore
- Christ University Institute of Management – CUIM, Bengaluru
- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM), Pune
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune
- National Institute of Integrated Learning and Management (NIILM), Delhi
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA), Bangalore
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- International School of Business and Media (ISB&M), Pune
Know More ATMA Participating Colleges