JEE Main 2020 Application form correction window has been closed now. Candidates who had made any discrepancy in the application form were allowed to remove the same till 11:50 PM on October 20, 2019. Image and Signature discrepancy was also allowed to be updated till October 20, 2019.
Latest: JEE Main Admit Card will be released by NTA at its official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in on December 6, 2019. Check Here
- The discrepancy can be corrected by logging into the official link provided using the Application Number, Password and Security Pin.
- Correction in JEE Main Application form particulars is allowed only once by the exam conducting authority.
- After the correction in the Application form details, the changes are updated immediately in the database of NTA
- In case the additional examination fee is required to pay based on the changes in application form particulars, the final correction will be updated after paying the fees.
- Form Status can be checked after completing JEE Main Correction Procedure.
Download JEE Main Practice Papers
How to Rectify Discrepancy in Uploaded Images?
The image correction window was open from October 14 – 20, 2019 at nta.jeemain.nic.in. Any discrepancy in the uploaded photograph and signature were rectified by logging in after entering application number and password. Select the “Edit Uploaded Images” to rectify the discrepancy in the application.
CheckJEE Main 2020 Photo Size, Dimension and Format
Steps for making correction in uploaded images are as follows:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main
- Click on the link- “Remove Image Discrepancy”
- Log in using JEE Main 2020 application number and password along with the security pin.
- Click on Edit Uploaded Images to change /edit their photo or signature or parent’s signature.
- Upload the correct image to its place
- Save the form and print Acknowledgment for future reference
Reasons for JEE Main 2020 Image Correction
The correction in uploaded images will be required if,
- The photo is blurred
- The image is not as per specifications
- The background is not acceptable
- The spectacles worn by the candidate have shown a red eye
- Signature is not clear
- Signature is in capitals
- Image of signature is not as per specifications
Frequently Added Questions
Ques. What if I have not received any message from NTA for Photo Correction?
Ans. This means that you don’t need to make any change in the images and your application form is accepted. But still if you want to make changes in the uploaded images then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Write an e-mail to NTA with subject line ‘Photo correction in JEE Main 2020 application form’
- Do mention JEE Main application form number along with the images that need to be uploaded again.
- Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ques. What should I do if my photograph doesn’t have name and date?
Ans. As per the instructions and guidelines mentioned in JEE Main Information Brochure, the photograph must include the name and date. Don’t worry if you miss uploading the image without name and date, the application form will not be rejected and you will be issued the admit card.
JEE Main 2020 Helpline
JEE (Main) Unit Central Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block - H,
Sector - 63, Noida - 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Helpline Number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526