XIM Admission 2020 online application process has already begun. Application forms to be filled on the official website of the college before the due date. The selection of candidates will be based on XAT 2020 and other parameters.
- The last date to apply will close in December 09, 2019.
- GD and PI candidates will be shortlisted based on XAT 2020 score.
- Candidates have to fulfill the minimum criteria of XAT 2020 for Section Wise and Overall Cut Off.
- The overall expected cut off of XAT 2020 for this year is 90+ Percentile.
Xavier University, Bhubaneswar gives emphasis not only on entrance exam scores but also on Academic Profile, Work experience, and other parameters like Group Discussion, Personal Interview. Xavier University offers six key MBA programmes through its different schools namely MBA-BM (Business Management), MBA-HRM (Human Resource Management), MBA-RM (Rural Management), MBA-SM (Sustainability Management), and MBA-UMG (Urban Management and Governance).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have appeared for XAT 2020 and score a positive number (greater than zero).
- Bachelor’s degree (3 years) with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply and if they get admission offer then they have to submit the mark sheets or certificates of the final year before June 15, 2020.
- Candidates appeared for other entrance exams like CAT 2019, GATE are also eligible to apply for admissions.
Important Dates to remember
|Start of Application form||October 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||Dec 09, 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlist||2nd Week of Feb 2020|
Expected Cut off
The official XAT cutoffs will be updated by XIMB as and when it’s announced.
|Exam||Expected Cut Off|
|XAT 2020||90+ Percentile|
Other Entrance exams Expected Cut off:
|Exam||Expected Cut Off|
|CAT 2019||90+ Percentile|
|GMAT (2018 or 2019)||550+|
|X-GMT (Conducted by Xavier University)||Section-wise and overall cut off decided by the college only|
NOTE: Applicants opting for XAT or CAT have to follow XAT or CAT advertisements respectively and need to apply in time. Registering for XAT 2020 or CAT 2019 or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Applicants have to fill the Online Application Form by visiting the official website of the college.
- Candidate has to fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, and other necessary documents are required to upload
- Then choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s.
- Upload your photo & signature and Submit.
- The candidate has to be ready with the scanned or digital images of the photo and signature in JPEG format. The dimensions of the photo and the signature should be around 200x250 pixels and 250x125 pixels respectively. Both images should be within 50 kb in size.
- After successfully filling the online application form, candidate has to pay the relevant application fees.
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway.
- The application fee is Rs.1600/-
- Use a single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.
- Then the applicant will be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form.
- December 09, 2019 is the last date to fill up the application form.
Step 1: Deciding the Cut Off
- Section-wise and overall cut off will be decided by the institute.
- A separate set of cut off may be there for the candidates who are the residents of Odisha.
Step 2: Shortlisting for WAT, GD, PI
- Based on the cut-off candidates be shortlisted for Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
Step 3: Final Merit List
- The final merit list will be prepared based on candidate's performance in the XAT, Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview as well as past academic records and relevant work experience will also be considered
- Shortlisted or selected candidates will be informed by email in the month of April 2020.
- Candidates who are selected for admission should indicate their acceptance of the admission offer made by the institute by paying the first installment of the fees. They are supposed to meet all the related conditions.
- The fees mentioned below do not include the personal expenses of a student.
- Hostel fees and mess charges need to be paid other than the tuition fee.
|PGDM||INR 8,40,000/- p.a.|
Key Points for aspiring Candidates
- Registering for XAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB's MBA program.
- Applicants opting for XAT are required to follow the XAT advertisements to get important information related to the exam.
- Candidates have to complete the application process and have to register themselves (online), on a mandatory note, at the official website of XUB.
- After successful registration and online payment for the application form, the application will be intimated by email about the submission of his application.
- Candidates have to fill only one form for all the programs offered by the college.
Checklist for Application:
- The candidate has to be ready with the scanned or digital images of the photo and signature in JPEG format.
- The dimensions of the photo and the signature should be around 200x250 pixels and 250x125 pixels respectively.
- Both images should be within 50 kb in size.
- Keep the scanned copy of all the documents with you like the 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheet or certificates with you.
Xavier Institute of Technology, Bhubaneshwar offers:
- Two-year full-time Master program in Business Management (BM)
- One year full-time Master program in Business Management for Executives (EMBA-BM)
- One year full-time Masters program in Business Analytics for Executives (EMBA-BA)
- Five-year full-time Ph.D. program in Management
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar was established in the year 1987, located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. With industry oriented teaching approach, XIMB also provides the best placement opportunities to its students. More than 104 companies participated in the recruitment process of the batch of 2017-2019 and the placements for that batch was 100%.