Anna University will conduct TANCET 2021 on March 20 for MBA & MCA, and on March 21st M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. It is important for the candidate to prepare effectively so that they can target every section accordingly. They should be updated about the do’s and don’ts regarding the exam. Listed below are important aspects that the candidate should keep in mind while preparing for TANCET 2021. Check TANCET 2021 Exam Pattern
TANCET 2021: Important things to Remember
- Candidates must reach the exam centre in advance to avoid last - minute rush and to complete the formalities on time. Take the help of Google Map if you find any difficulty in reaching the exam centre. However, candidates are advised to reach the venue one day prior to the exam if their residence is far away from the TANCET 2021 Exam Centres.
- It is necessary to carry the TANCET 2021 Admit Card to the exam centre. The Candidate will not be allowed to take the exam if he/she fails to bring the hall ticket during the verification process. Along with the admit card, it is mandatory for the candidate to carry valid photo-identity proof. Candidates can carry any of the below mentioned ID proof :
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- University ID
- Aadhar Card
- As TANCET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode, it is necessary for candidates to carry pen and pencil, eraser to the exam centre. All the stationaries should be arranged a day before the exam.
- After the identification process, Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination Hall. According to the allotted roll no. on the TANCET 2021 admit card, candidates have to take their seat inside the examination hall.
- Once the question paper is distributed by the Invigilator, Candidates should quickly go through the instructions. It is advised to start with a section that they can complete in less time with maximum accuracy.
Things to avoid on TANCET 2021 Exam Day
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter inside the exam centre if he/she carries any electronic device like calculator, mobile, wristwatch, Bluetooth or any other gadget. As the authorities have banned these items inside the examination premises.
- Do not carry anything except for pen and pencil as mentioned in the admit card. No bag, notebook or papers allowed inside the exam centre. Rough sheet for solving Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Aptitude section in the exam will be provided by the Invigilator.
- Don’t be late. Entry after half an hour of exam start will not be allowed.
- The candidates should not rush while filling the OMR sheet.
- If a candidate has finished his exam before time, he should revise the paper for accuracy. It is advised not to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
- Before leaving the exam centre, the candidates should check that they didn’t leave any personal belongings or ID Card behind in the exam centre. In case they lose their ID Card, the centre won’t take any responsibility.
TANCET 2021: Things to check before appearing for the Exam
- TANCET 2021 Admit Card will be made available on March 5, 2021 in online mode, candidates are advised to check that the information mentioned on the hall ticket 2021 is correct. Candidates should check the following particulars carefully:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre allotted
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s signature
- Date of examination
- Exam roll number
- Take the printout of the TANCET hall ticket a day before the exam and keep it in your bag. Don’t forget to take a copy of the admit card with you in case you lose the original printout.
- After checking the exam centre, candidates are advised to locate the exam centre a day before and find the shortest possible route to reach the exam centre on time and avoid any kind of hassle on the day of examination. Candidates are advised to take a note on when to depart from home in order to reach the centre on time. Check TANCET 2021 practice papers