Haryana LEET 2017 Application Form will be available from last week of April 2017 in an online mode. The last date to submit the online application is May 2017. Haryana LEET 2017 Admit card will be released in the last week of May 2017.
In Understanding the HARYANA LEET Online Test in Details. Students who are Searching for Online Test User Guide can check HARYANA LEET Online Test Computer Based Test Guide. There are Several Steps in Taking HARYANA LEET 2017 Online Test which are included below. Students can check below Steps-
- Reporting at Exam Center
- Reading Instructions
- Online Test Taking Process
- Features Available on Online Test Screen
Haryana LEET 2017 is organized by HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society) for admission to lateral entry B.Tech/B.E. program. Admissions are provided to the course on the basis of the inter se rank obtained in OLET (Online Lateral Entry Test). The key dates for LEET 2017 will be announced soon on the official website of HSTES.
Instructions for Haryana LEET 2017 Online Exam
For candidates who are appearing for the Haryana LEET 2017 computer based test, here's a list of instructions:
1. All candidates are advised to be conversant with handling of Keyboard and Mouse as the Test is Computer Based. Questions will be displayed on the Computer (screen) allotted to the candidate. Sample screen of the Test is available at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
2. Candidates are required to report at the allotted Test Center 30 minutes before the start of Test on the given date/ shift. The candidate will be allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination provisionally, subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria given in the Admission Brochure.
3. Use of books, papers, slide rules, log tables, cellular phones, calculators, pagers, digital diaries etc. will not be allowed in the Test Center.
4. Test will be of 100 minutes’ duration and 15 Minutes (extra) will be given to the candidates for filling up particulars of the candidate.
5. The candidate may take the help of invigilator in case of any problem regarding acquaintance of system/ computer allotted to him.
6. On completion of the Test, number of questions attempted and marks scored by the candidates will be available online.
7. After the completion of the schedule of DET (L)-2017, the proper Inter-se-Merit and Ranks shall be displayed on www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and www.hstes.org.in as per the “Key Dates”.
Step by Step Guide for Haryana LEET 2017 Online Exam
Reporting at Exam Center
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics (Finger Print and Photograph)
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand
- Select the language of your choice to view the instructions.
- Instructions will be displayed in the language selected.
- Read Exam specific instructions.
- Select default language (Note: Irrespective of language selection, each question will be displayed in English simultaneously for student ease)
- Click on the disclaimer box
- “Previous” button helps you to read the Instructions again
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button
- Timer count starts as soon as you click the button “I am ready to begin”
Test Taking Process
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English languages. Questions in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry are displayed in different sections.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which they would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
- The countdown timer starts ticking down as soon as you click the button “I am ready to begin”
- The countdown timer in the top right corner of screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination.
- When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.