IPU CET 2019 BBA Paper is scheduled in offline mode on April 21- May 20, 2019. The IPU CET 2019 Application form can be filled online on the official website from February 15, 2019 onwards. The last date to fill the IPU CET Online Application is April 18, 2019.
- Before applying the IPU CET 2019 BBA Paper candidate can check the Eligibility of the exam.
- The application fee for this course is INR 1000.
- Candidates can complete the application process online by filling the application form correctly.
- Candidates applying for this course must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks with English as the core/functional language.
IPU CET 2019 BBA Exam Dates
The tentative date for IPU CET 2019 exam has released. Here the table, given below to shows the dates.
|IPU CET Online Applications can be filled from||February 15, 2019|
|Last date to submit the IPU CET Application form is||April 18, 2019|
|GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from||End of April 2019|
|IPU CET BBA Paper is scheduled on||April 21 to May 20, 2019 (10:30 AM to 1 PM)|
|IPU CET 201 Result will be declared on||May 3- May 30 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019
The eligibility criteria for the candidates aspiring for IPU CET 2019 are given below:
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from CBSE or any other equivalently recognized Board.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Aspirants must also have cleared English as a core/elective/ functional subject
Read About IPU CET Eligibility
IPU CET 2019 BBA Application Form
The candidates can apply for GGSIPU-2019 by completing the process of filling the application form online. Candidates can login to the official website of IP University and complete the application procedure by following the following steps:
- Candidate should fill in the mandatory personal and General Information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned and clearly visible passport size colored photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature, failing to which the candidature will be cancelled.
- Fill in the academic details. It should be noted that these details are not compulsory and an aspirant needs to fill the said details only if it is available with them.
- Fill in the ‘captcha’ code, tick mark the “I Agree” checkbox and click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Submit’ button, a message confirming the submission will appear. If the aspirant wants to review the form, he /she are directed to press CANCEL. However, if the candidate is sure to submit, he/she should press OK.
- After pressing on OK, another message box will flash the login id and password of the candidate that is to be used for further login.
- Now the applicant is required to fill the course details and choose the exam centre.
After filling the details, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through the available modes and submit the application form.
Candidate can pay the required fee through Cash payment, Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. Application fee for GEN/SC/ST/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/- for each course.
Read About IPU CET Application Form
Admit Card IPU CET BBA 2019
In order to download the admit card for IPU CET BBA 2019, Candidate is directed to follow the steps given below:
- Login using candidates log-in ID and password.
- Click on the link and download the admit card from the official website.
- Check all the details like name, registration no. , examination centre etc that flash on the admit card.
- Take the printout of the download admit card and keep it secure for further usage.
It should be noted that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre premises without the admit card.
Read More Admit Card
Exam pattern for IPU CET BBA 2019
IPU CET BBA 2019 exam is a paper and pen based test. The question paper is based on the MCQ – Multiple Choice Question format. The paper consists of 4 sections namely:
- General Awareness
- English Language & Comprehension
- Communication Aptitude
- Logical and Analytical Ability
Total 150 questions will be asked in the paper. The time duration to complete each paper is 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
Each correctly answered question has the weightage of 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong response. There will be no deduction for the UN attempted question.
Read More IPU CET Exam Pattern
Syllabus for IPU CET BBA 2019
IPU CET BBA syllabus 2019, Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University will soon release the syllabus for entrance exam.The Exam IPU CET BBA 2019, scheduled between April 21- May 20, 2019. And Candidate firstly checks the syllabus and exam pattern of IPU CET.
- Candidate Can check first the Syllabus for the IPU CET BBA 2019 Exam through the given link. Check IPU CET BBA Syllabus
- IPU CET Course-wise syllabus to help students understand the most important topics to study.
- Syllabus helps the Candidates, to secure excellent marks in the exam.
Read MoreIPU CET BBA Syllabus
IPU CET BBA 2019 Result
IPU CET BBA is conducted and managed by GGSIPU. The IPU CET BBA 2019 results are to be declared between on May 03- May 30, 2019, on the official website of GGSIPU.
- Students can check their result online via the official site of GGDIPU.
- The candidates qualifying the exam will be called for the counselling process depending upon their score and the number of seats available.
IPU CET Answer Key
- After the conduction of the exams, the concern officials of the GGSIPU will publish the answer key within a day or two for the candidates to check their answers and predict their score.
- After the declaration of results, if any candidate is not convinced by his/her result then he/she should apply for re-evaluation of his/her OMR- answer sheet. Candidate can apply for re-evaluation/inspection of his/her OMR- answer sheet within one week after the declaration of the GGSIPU CET BBA 2019 result.
Read More IPU CET Result
GGSIPU CET BBA Counselling Process 2019
The candidates who qualify in the entrance examination shall be informed to attend the counselling for admission to the different colleges.
Candidates who are selected in the final counselling process are directed to submit attested copies of the following documents along with their respective originals for verification at the time of taking admission within the stipulated time period:-
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Proof of date of birth (Mark-sheet of Secondary/Senior Secondary examination).
- Character certificate from the Institute last attended.
- SC / ST / OBC certificate, if applicable
- Declaration regarding non-creamy layer (applicable for OBC candidates only)
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate from the Board/University/Institute last attended.
- Admit card
- Entrance score card
- Affidavits for submission of Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate
Printout of CET application form as an identity proof at the time of admission
Read More IPU CET Counselling
Cut-off for GGSIPU CET BBA 2019
- The Cut-off list helps in shortlisting the most deserving candidates for admission against the limited seats available in different colleges.
- The cut-off lists will be declared after the completion of the counselling process.
- There will be separate cut-off lists for different counselling rounds. Aspirants obtaining scoring less than the stated cut-off are not eligible to attend the next counselling rounds.
Read More IPU CET Cutoff