Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will release IPU CET 2018 Answer key in last week of April 2018. The candidates will be selected on IPU CET 2018 score-based merit list. IPU CET 2018 was conducted in offline or pen-paper based mode by GGSIPU on April 21, 2018 for various courses including MBA IT, B.Sc. Nursing and MA- English. IPU CET Cut off will be prepared based on total marks scored by candidates in entrance test for MBA IT, MA English and BSc Nursing.
- IPU CET 2018 question papers for all courses was easier to that of 2017.
- IPU CET cut off lists comprise of the last rank at which aspirants have been offered admission in Colleges accepting IPU CET scores for admission.
- IPU CET 2018 Result will be declared on May 03, 2018.
IPU CET 2018 Answer Key
GGSIPU will releases official IPU CET Answer Key on its website after the commencement of respective entrance exam. Candidates can calculate their expected scores in the written entrance test through IPU CET 2018 Answer Key.
- The final IPU CET answer key will be released by GGSIPU and cannot be challenged any further.
- The answer key will be available in pdf format and can be downloaded from official website by selecting the respective course.
How to check IPU CET2018 Answer Key?
Candidates can follow these simple steps given below to check the IPU CET 2018 Answer Key:
- Visit IPU CET official website i.e. ipu.ac.in
- Click on the Admissions 2018 tab at the home page
- Now, go to IPU CET 2018 Answer Key link.
- Here you can download the pdf file of the answer key via link given against the course name.
- Check the answers and calculate your expected IPU CET score.
How to Challenge IPU CET 2018 Answer Key?
In case of any discrepancies in the answer key, candidates can submit complaints online. Challenges towards the questions must be submitted through Email or sending hard copy along with proof to university.
- Applicants can submit the grievances along with documents. In the subject section, candidates must mention “Challenge on Answer Key” and send it to university at- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Sector 16C, Dwarka, Delhi – 110078.
- As soon as the challenge will be received by the authority, comments will be examined and final decision will be made available for the candidates at the official website.
- The finally decision regarding IPU CET 2018 answer key will have to followed by everyone.
IPU CET 2018 Paper Analysis
IPU CET 2018 Question Paper Analysis MBA IT
IPU CET for MBA IT comprises of MCQS from 4 sections to be solved in 3 hours. The sections include- English Language & Comprehension, Numerical Ability & Mathematics, Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation, and Computer Science.
- Numerical Ability section included questions from 10th level mathematics. Some questions were tricky and time consuming, however, candidates with good practice could solve the paper in time.
- English Language section was comparatively easy. There were few tough words otherwise question paper had very simple questions based on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension.
- Reasoning and DI were also easy and it is being considered as one of the most soring sections. The questions were based on simple tricks, numbers and series etc. Computer science has some basic question related to information technology.
Overall, the question paper covered broad topics which gave everyone equal chance to secure good score. Some aspirants said they did well in Numerical section, while others performed well in English and Reasoning sections. So, the cutoff might soar just like the previous year.
IPU CET 2018 Question Paper Analysis B.Sc. Nursing
IPU CET 2018 for BSc Nursing consists of five sections. The subjects asked are- Physics (20%), Chemistry- (20%), Biology (40%), English Language and Comprehension (10%) and General Awareness about Health-Related Matters (10%).
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections consist questions from class 10+2 level. All the questions were from specified syllabus and were quite easy to solve.
- English Language was also class 10+2 level, but it was quite easy and had questions from grammar, vocabulary.
- General Awareness about Health-Related Matters were just a few general knowledge questions related to health and were easy.
IPU CET 2018 Question Paper Analysis M.A. English
IPU CET for MA English consist of two parts. Part one includes 100 MCQs of 400 marks from three subjects. The subjects are - English Language & Comprehension (30%), General Awareness & Culture (10%) and Literature (60%). Part two has Essay Type Questions of 200 Marks.
- English Language & Comprehension questions are quite easy as they are based on passages. These are direct questions and candidates face no difficulty in solving them.
- General Awareness consists a few GK related questions that are mostly easy.
- The literature section has question from English Literature of graduation level. These are also MCQs and candidates can answer them easily.
- The Part 2 has essays of 200 marks. The essay topics include some current affairs topics.
IPU CET 2018 Cut off
- IPU CET 2018 Cut off will be announced by GGSIPU in month of May after declaration of result.
- Only the candidates who secure the cut off scores will be offered admissions to the participating institutes.
- Cut off marks will be variable as per categories i.e. General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Other Backward Class (OBC).
- After the release of cut off scores, the admissions committee will proceed with the counselling process.
IPU CET Expected Cutoff for MBA