Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has issued the rundown of the law colleges accepting scores of IPU CET 2018, alongside the admission application form.
IP University has 11 affiliated law colleges that offer admission to undergraduate law programs- BA(LLB) & BBA(LLB).
Admissions are based on a candidate’s performance in IPUCET, the university’s entrance exam. It is scheduled for May 19, while the result will be out on May 31.
Read the below article to get more information about IPU law colleges and their seat status.
Top 10 IPU CET Law Colleges 2018 for BA(LLB)
The below table represents the category-wise seat matrix for law colleges under IP University for BA.LLB. It is important to have a comprehensive knowledge of this data, so as to fill your preferences accordingly.
|Institute Name||Course Name||Category|
| -||- ||Gen||SC||ST||Open|
|Amity Law School||BA LLB||210||40||20||1|
|Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law||BA LLB||132||27||3||0|
|Delhi Institute Of Rural Development,||BA LLB||65||14||2||1|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||BA LLB||176||36||4||0|
|"Delhi Metropolitan Education (Sunshine Education & Development Society)||BA LLB||126||24||12||0|
|Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini Educational Society||BA LLB||43||9||2||0|
|Ideal Institute of Management and Technology||BA LLB||81||16||2||0|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||BA LLB||84||16||8||0|
|Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies||BA LLB||88||18||2||0|
|Mahavir Swami Institute of Technology||BA LLB||23||5||2||30|
Check IPUCET Law Cutoff 2018
Top 10 IPU CET Law Colleges 2018 for BBA(LLB)
The below table represents the category-wise seat matrix for law colleges under IP University for BBA.LLB.
|Institute Name||Course Name||Category|
|Chanderprabhu Jain College Of Higher Studies & School of Law||BBA LLB||132||27||3||0|
|Delhi Institute Of Rural Development||BBA LLB||88||18||2||0|
|Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology||BBA LLB||176||36||4||0|
|Delhi Metropolitan Education (Sunshine Education & Development Society)||BBA LLB||83||17||8||0|
|Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini Educational Society||BBA LLB||44||9||1||1|
|JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus||BBA LLB||84||16||8||0|
|Shri Krishna College of Education||BBA LLB||42||8||5||0|
|University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGSIP University Campus||BBA LLB||22||6||3||9|
|Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies||BBA LLB||132||27||3||0|
IPU CET Counseling 2018
- The counseling is directed via online mode for most programs.
- IPU CET counseling is organized in multiple rounds on the basis of seat availability.
- The university publishes the merit list for the applicants those will appear in IPUCET 2018.
- Applicants will be called for the counseling rounds on the basis of rank obtained by them.
- The complete counseling schedule will be displayed on the website after a few days of the declaration of IPUCET Result.
- Applicants have to fill the choices of their preference, and according to the filled choices, the university will allow the seats to the applicants.
IPU CET Counseling Procedure 2018
The procedure is given in following steps:
Submission of Counseling Fee:
- Applicants have to deposit INR 1000/- as the counseling fee. The fee can be remitted by selecting the option for ‘payment of counseling participation fee’.
- After submitting the details, applicants will get two options of payment, i.e., cash payment (through challan) or net banking (credit card/debit card/net banking).
- Applicants can check their fee payment status form the official website and take the printout of it for further process.
- For registration after the payment of participation fee, applicants have to enter the CET details in which they have to fill the academic and personal details.
- Fill the details carefully and take the two printouts of the registration form.
- After the registration procedure, applicants have to fill the choice for allotment of seats.
- Applicants can select the choices from the all available combinations of all institutions and programs.
- Once the filling of choices will be over, applicants cannot fill the choices of their preference.
- Applicants can fill their maximum number of choices so as to increase the maximum number of chances of getting desirable seats.
- Take the printout of the filled choices after clicking on ‘Save’ button.
Seat Allotment Result (in every round):
- After a choice filling period, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- Applicants can check the result from the applicant’s login account from the official website.
- If seat will be allotted to the applicants, then they can print the provisional seat allotment letter.
- Applicants have to pay INR 40, 000/- to confirm their seats as a part of the academic fee.
- Print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing of Allotted Seat (after every round):
- After allotting the seats, if applicants are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counseling rounds, then they can freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option.
- If the applicant will do not freeze the allotted seat, then they will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round.
- Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required):
- After deposit the academic fee, if an applicant wants to withdraw the allotted seat, he/she can withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the applicant will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counseling except ‘spot’ counseling.
Last round of allotment:
- After the last round of allotment of seats, there will no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- In the last round of online counseling. The category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- Applicants those allotted seats, paid the part academic fee and frozen their seats and have not withdrawn will be considered for sliding round of online counseling.
- The sliding round will be based on the preferences already selected by the applicants on their merit basis.
- After the completion of sliding around, the seat allotted applicants should report to the allocated college or university for documents verification and submission of the rest amount of fees.
Check IPU College Rankings 2018
Reporting to the institution:
- After sliding round applicants can generate the provisional admission slip along with enrollment number.
- Applicants have to report the allotted college along with the admission slip, the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and necessary documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- If seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges, the university will update the status on the university website and conduct the spot round of counseling.
- The spot round will be directed after the completion of the admission process to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of counseling will be organized through offline mode.
- Applicants those wish to participate in the offline counseling have to pay the counseling fee of INR 2000/-.
- All ‘not ‘admitted’ applicants can participate in this round. Applicants those withdraw their seats can also participate in the spot round counseling.
Documents Required for Counseling
- IPU CET rank card 2018
- IPU CET admit card 2018
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET 2018 registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
We hope this article was helpful in learning about the top IPU CET Law Colleges and their seat matrix. You may find this data helpful in delving for the right college. The law entrance exam is scheduled for May 19. We wish you luck!