MICAT Mock Paper 2018 has been released on the official website of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. MICAT 2018 is scheduled for December 17, 2017 and the second exam (MICAT-2) is set for February 17, 2018. With just few days left for the exam date, students must study hard to prepare themselves in order to crack the test.
Amidst all their preparation, one major aspect that draws all the attention is official MICAT mock test released by MICA, Ahmedabad. The mock test paper could be accessed from the official site of MICA by entering their registration number and password.
The primary motive behind releasing MICA mock test is that candidates must be familiar with the outlook of the actual MICAT 2018 examination. Hence, candidates are recommended to attend this mock to get an exact idea of the examination. Practice MICAT Sample Papers
About MICAT Mock Paper 2018
MICA Ahmedabad, conducting MICAT entrance test, releases a mock test paper every year. The purpose of a mock test is to make candidates familiar with the user interface and layout of MICAT Exam Pattern.
Candidates appearing for MICAT for the first time or would appear in a computer based exam for the first time might end up in confusion during the exam. They might also not clearly understand all the options that are available during the examination. Hence, this mock paper will be of great use to them.
How to Take MICAT Mock Test 2018?
Candidates who are appearing for MICAT are required to perform below mentioned steps to take MICAT Mock Test:
- Visit the official website MICA,
- Click on the tab that says “MICAT 2018 Mock Test”.
- Enter login credentials (Registration number and Password).
- Once signed in, the instruction of MICAT 2018 will appear.
- Candidates are recommended to go through all the given instruction to avoid confusion.
- MICAT Mock test 2018 would be for 2:45 hrs. with approximately 120-145 questions.
- During the exam, candidates will be provided with instant details of questions attempted, visited, marked for review and not visited, along with the remaining time for the sections.
- No score, result or percentile shall be announced after MICAT Mock Paper 2018.
- Applicants must understand the purpose of the mock test, which is to familiarize with the user interface and not to check the level of their preparation.
- Also, applicants must not assume that the difficulty level of MICAT 2018 would be same as the mock test paper provided.
MICAT 2018 Mock Test Pattern
- MICAT 2018 is a computer based test. Candidates must have the basic computer knowledge in order to attempt for the examination.
- MICAT 2018 Exam Pattern will be the same as in the mock test. Hence, candidates can have the basic idea of the paper pattern.
- The exam comprises of 3 parts, that is, Descriptive Test as part 1, Psychometric Test as Part 2 and Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Divergent-Convergent Reasoning as Part 3.
- Candidates shall be granted 35 minutes for part 1, 25 minutes for part 2 and 105 minutes for part 3, that sums up to be a total of 2 hours 45 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for Part I and II of the test. Part III has a negative marking of 0.25 percent of the total marks allotted.
- Medium of MICAT 2018 question paper is English.
Candidates must go through MICAT 2018 syllabus which will clearly define the topics and sub-topics to study before the scheduled examination. Those who would clear the examination shall be admitted to MICA’s flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Communications (PGDM-C) programme.
MICAT 2018 Preparation Tips
As there are only few days left for the examination, everyone appearing this year must prepare with full rigor now. In this crucial phase of one’s career, candidates need to keep in mind few very important points which will make them perform well in the actual exam. So below mentioned are the preparation tips for this last month of preparation for MICAT 2018 –
- Take a lot of Sample Test – Last month of preparation is all based on the number of mocks a candidate takes. Taking a lot of it, at least 10 in a month so that they can make themselves ready for exam conditions. Practice MICAT Sample Papers
- Revision the whole syllabus quickly – It is quite important that they must go through all the notes that have been created for the whole syllabus. That would make sure that you don’t miss out on any important concept.
- Focus on one’s strengths – Candidates are recommended to devote as much time as possible to their strengths. Instead of counting their weak points, make sure that they do not miss any question related to the topic, they are good at. When the exam date is so near, the time to convert weaknesses into strengths is not now. However, they should just work on things which they are good at.
- Practice a lot – Along with revising the curriculum, it must be made sure that they do a lot of practice. It is the time to leave all other things and focus on MICAT. Candidates must have done enough practice to tackle anything in the exam.
We hope you practice the official MICAT Mock Test along with the sample papers well. The exam is scheduled for December 17 in online mode. Good luck!