APICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled by all the applicants if they wish to pursue MBA program from Andhra Pradesh state through APICET 2017. The APICET 2017 exam will be conducted in 48 cities around the state of Andhra Pradesh. The exam is conducted in offline mode only.
APICET 2017 eligibility criteria are defined on nationality, age limit, academic qualification and qualifying marks. Candidates must have cleared graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks to appear for the exam.
The APICET 2017 Registration Process makes it compulsory that the candidate fulfils all the guidelines defined as eligibility guidelines. If it is found that the candidate has failed on any of the APICET eligibility criteria, the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled irrespective of the fact that the candidate has cleared the APICET exam or not.
Candidates have to fill the APICET 2017 Application Form after payment of the application fee. They must make sure about the payment status. Once the payment is processed they can fill the form online and take a print out of the form for the future reference.
APICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
APICET 2017 eligibility criteria in detail are as follows:
- Nationality: The citizenship norm is covered in the nationality criteria. The details are as follows:
- Candidates of Indian origin and foreign origin are eligible for the exam.
- Indian national residing in the state or outside state/country must produce the domicile as laid down by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1947 as amended.
- Candidates of foreign origin can apply for the colleges if they fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down by the college.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have completed graduation of 3 years of duration or must be appearing in final year of the examination. The candidate must get 50% percent marks in the qualifying examination and the candidates of reserved category need only 45% marks in the qualifying examination. The candidates who are in the final semester of the examination must produce the final mark sheet at the time of APICET 2017 counselling.
- The candidates seeking admission –
- Should have studied and passed 3-year degree course in any faculty conducted by the universities or its equivalent degree examination in 10+2+3 pattern as recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission).
- For MBA Course- Candidates must have completed 3 years’ degree with “Mathematics” as one of the subject one of the subjects till class 10.
- For MCA Course- Candidates must have completed 3 years’ degree with “Mathematics” as one of the subject at intermediate or degree level.
- Candidates who have passed all the subjects of the 3 years’ degree course in one sitting are not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are eligible to take admission through ICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2017-18.
- Candidates should fulfil the APICET eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Candidates appearing in final year degree examination are also eligible to appear for APICET 2017.
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2017 exam: The candidate must score only 25% marks to clear the exam. The rule is not applied to the students of reserved category.
The bachelor’s degree completed through distance education must be recognized by UGC, AICTE and DEC. The candidates who have a bachelor’s degree, but have not completed class 10, 12 and 3-year bachelor’s program are not eligible. Admission to any college through APICET 2017 exam depends on its recognition/affiliation with the statutory body.
APICET 2017: Reservation
The reservation will be done according to the state reservation policies as laid by the government. The clarity on the same can be obtained at the time of APICET 2017 counselling.
APICET 2017 Notification
The APICET 2017 notification was released on behalf of APSCHE, on February 27, 2017. The notification about the exam highlighted that the exam will be conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati for admission to the professional courses such as MBA and MCA for the year 2017-18. Candidate has to pay an application fee of INR 450 through the payment gateway using credit/debit card or thrugh A.P. online centre. Details can be checked on the website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet. APICET 2017 exam will be conducted in two slots. Morning session will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and evening slot from 2.30 PM to 5.00PM.
APICET 2017: Application Form
The APICET 2017 Application Form has to be filled in the online mode only. Candidate must fill the form completely and submit the same with the application fee of INR 450 before the last date without the fine. The fine keeps on increasing with the delay in the form filling. They can fill the APICET 2017 application form only after the payment of the application fee has been done.
Candidates who will fill the form early will get the APICET test center of their choice most probably if the test center is not cancelled. The cancellation of a test center depends on the student intake at the particular center. APICET 2017 exam committee will not notify the same to them.
The APICET 2017 application form filling is a simple 4 step process. The steps are as follows:
- Payment of application fee: The application fee has to paid prior to form filling. The fee can be paid through credit/debit card or at the A.P. Online center. Fee receipt will be generated after filling the application fee. If the system crashed while filling application fee then one must check payment status using “check payment status” option. The same will be notified on the registered mobile number. If fee field status in receipt is “no”, candidate has to go for a fresh payment and the amount debited will be returned to your account within 5 business days. They have to register with the system using the registration number of the last qualifying examination. Graduation roll number has to be filled in the hall ticket number.
- Know your payment status: This can be checked on your mobile phone. A confirmation messsage will be sent on the registered mobile number. If the payment status is “yes” candidate can fill the APICET 2017 application form online.
- Fill the application form: Candidate has been registered with the APICET portal. To know more the candidate will login to the system using the registered payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and DOB (Date of Birth) details. They have to provide details of the previous examination, nativity details and passing marks details of previous examinations.
- Once a candidate has filled the complete application form he/she can take the printout of the APICET 2017 application form and can use it for future reference. The copy will be needed at the time of APICET 2017 counselling.