Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test or TS ICET 2020 Counselling is being conducted by Kakatiya University in place of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). TS ICET 2020 Counselling has started on December 6, 2020. From slot booking along with documents verification process to seat allotment process will take place from December 6 - 28, 2020. Applicants who desire to pursue MBA courses offered by the university can participate in the counselling process.TSICET 2020 Results were published in November in 2020. Check TSICET 2020 Results
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Process for TSICET 2020 comprises a range of activities such as registration process, documents verification process, web options entry, freezing or locking the preferences, payment of counselling fee, provisional seat allotment process, etc. Some of the most important announcements are mentioned below.
- Registration and payment of fees for TS ICET 2020 Counselling session have started from December 6 2020.
- Slot booking process for documents or certificate verification will be placed on 10th December in 2020
- Web options entry for TS ICET 2020 will be commenced from December 12 -18, 2020
- The number of provisional allotment seat will be disclosed on December 19 2020
- Deadline for freezing or locking option is on December 20 2020
- Fee payment for the college and courses will be held on 20th December in 2020
TS ICET 2020 Counselling - Detailed Procedure
TS ICET 2020 Counselling Process will be conducted in three rounds. Candidates must have qualified the entrance test with not less than 25% marks for heading towards the counselling session. Candidates must register themselves on the official website of Telangana State Council for Higher Education or TSCHE to attend the counselling session by following some steps given below.
Step1: Registration Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Telangana State Council for Higher Education or TSCHE at https://tsicet.nic.in/ to register themselves by filling up all the details and receive the login credentials such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password. A list of the rank of the candidate will be published based on their performance in the examination.
- It is required for all the candidates to submit their scorecards at the concerned centre of the counselling session.
- The registration process will be completed after the submission of this scorecard or rank card as it is the most required document for the completion of the registration process.
- Applicants will have to pay the processing fee during the registration process.
- Candidate needs to take the receipt of the payment for the registration fee.
Step2: Documents Verification
- Candidate need to go to “Slot Booking Option” and then need to go to “Certificate Verification”
- Applicant must show all the required documents in original to accomplish the certificate verification process that will be conducted by many helps centres under the university
- Candidates will be selected for this process based on the overall rank.
- Applicants who belong to reserved categories such as SC or Schedule Caste, ST or Schedule Tribe, BC or Backward Class, OBC or Other Backward Class must report to the concerned institute and also submit caste certificate to get through the verification process
- Candidates must take and keep a print out of the certificate’s receipt to keep away from any inconsistency.
- Applicants can contact the Chief Verification Officer to change any incorrect information.
- After the successful completion of the entire process for caste verification applicants should submit all the important documents to the officer for the verification purpose.
Documents Required for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
Documents or certificates in original that are required for TS ICET 2020 Counselling are listed below.
- TS ICET 2020 Rank Card
- TSICET 2020 Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet of SSC or Intermediate or Other Alternate Qualifying Examination.
- Memorandum of marks for degree courses
- A temporary pass certificate of degree courses
- A Bonafede Certificates or Study Certificates from class 10 to degree course
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority on or after June 1, 2020
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority on or after June 1, 2020
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of Degree or Equivalent courses from the principal or the head of the institute or university last attended.
- Residence Certificate of the candidate up to 7 years
- Applicants who reside outside Telangana State must present a residential certificate of either of parents residing in this state for 10 years keeping out the employment period outside the state of Telangana issued by Tehsildar.
- A valid ID proof issued by the Government of India such as Voter Card or Aadhar Card or Passport
- Candidate belongs to PH category or Physically Handicap having not less than 40% disability will have to submit a certificate of disability in original that must be issued by District Medical Board
- Applicant who are children of armed personnel or from CAP category must present a certificate in original issued by Zila Sainik Welfare Officer along with valid ID proof, service certificate for a serviceman and discharge book for ex-serviceman.
- Parents of the candidate who was residing in Telangana State at the time of joining in a service or a professional area will be considered under CAP Category.
Step3: Web Options Entry and Freezing or Locking Process
- For the process of web options entry that should be completed through the web counselling window, the candidate will have to again register on the official website.
- After filling up and submitting the details such as date of birth and other candidates will receive a generated password by which they will log in on the website for web counselling along with the registration number.
- Candidates are free to select as many courses and colleges as they want for the choice filling process.
- Applicants need to save and lock or freeze their preferences after marking the options to prevent from losing the data.
- Applicants can rectify any options or preferences that they marked while selecting their preferences within a particular time.
- It is required for all the candidates to take a print out of their choices after completion of the choice filling process.
Step4: Payment of Fee for TS ICET 2020 Counselling
- To confirm the seat for the seat allotment process candidate must pay TS ICET 2020 Counselling Fee and for that candidate must download the bank challan (for offline mode)
- Applicants belonging to general category need to pay the requisite fee of INR 1200 and candidates from the reserved category such as PH or Physically Handicap, CAP or Children of Armed personnel, NCC and Sports, Anglo Indian and others minority candidates must pay INR 600 through the online mode.
- Fee payment for the counselling process will be conducted through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Counselling Fee Payment can also be done through offline mode and for that candidate will have to pay the fee at any branch of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in Telangana State.
- Applicant must take a receipt of the payment of the fee after completion of the process
- After completion of the payment applicant must submit the receipt of the fee at the institute allocated to them to confirm their seat for seat allotment process
Step5: Seat Allotment
- Merit rank of the candidate and preferences submitted by the candidate during the choice filling process will decide candidate’s seat for the seat allotment process k
- Candidate can check the seat allotment list on the official website of TSCHE or Telangana State Council for Higher Education
- After checking the allotment list candidate need to download the allotment order
This year, Approx. 58, 392 candidates had registered TS ICET 2020, out of the 45,975 candidates had appeared in the examination and overall, 41,506 candidates have successfully passed the examination. Applicants who will perform well in the examination are eligible to go for the counselling process. Each college or institute will conduct this centralised counselling process for TS ICET 2020 through online mode.