BCECE application form has been released. The last date to fill the application form is March 28, 2018 11:59 PM. Candidates need to upload the scanned copies of their passport size coloured photograph and signature while filling the application form. BCECE 2018 is scheduled for April 29, 2018 for PCMB group and April 30, 2018 for Agriculture group. Check Here Guidelines for uploading Photograph while filling BCECE Application Form
There are certain things that candidates need to keep in their mind while uploading their photograph and signature. Following are the highlights of the specifications for uploading the photograph and signatures while filling the BCECE 2018 online application form:
|Document Type||Allowed Size||File Format|
|One Scanned Copy of Photograph||Up to 100 KB||JPEG or JPG|
|Two Scanned Copies of Signatures (English and Hindi)||Up to 100 KB each||JPEG or JPG|
BCECE 2018 Photo Specifications
Candidates need to take care of the following specifications while uploading their photograph and filling the BCECE 2018 application form:
- Photo File Size: Up to 100 KB
- Photo File Dimensions: 35 mm x 45 mm (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- File Type: JPEG or JPG
- Pixel Dimensions: 138 X 177
- Scanning Resolution: Within 100 dpi
- Photo Background: Plain, preferably white
- Photo Date: After January 1, 2018
- Any Manual Marking Needed on the Photo: No
In case anyone faces any problem in uploading the scanned photograph, follow the steps given below:
- If the connection is timed out, check the internet connection and try again.
- If the file is rejected by the website server displaying a message to resize the file, right-click the scanned photo file and select → Open With → Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
- Click Picture → Resize.
- In the right panel, select the ‘Custom Width x Height’ radio button.
- Enter Width as 138 PX, and Height as 177 PX.
- Click OK to save the file.
- Upload the file again and ensure that a confirmation message is displayed.
Check Here BCECE 2018 in HIndi
BCECE 2018 Signature Specifications
Apart from the scanned photo, candidates also need to upload their signature while filling the BCECE 2018 application form. Note that 2 separate signature files should be uploaded containing the specimen of signatures in both English and Hindi languages. Two Passport Sized Photographs must be taken along to BCECE 2018 Exam Center
Candidates must take care of the following specifications while uploading their signatures and filling the BCECE 2018 application form:
- Signature File Size: Up to 100 KB
- File Type: JPEG or JPG
- Signature to be done on: White plain paper
- Signature to be done by: Black or blue ink pen
- Signature Languages: Both in English and Hindi
- Signature Date: Recent
- Signature Style: Signature to be done with a running hand
DOs and DON’Ts for BCECE 2018 Photograph and Signatures
- Take extra copies of the passport sized photographs to the examination hall.
- Ensure that the scanned photo clearly shows the applicant’s face. The applications with unclear photographs are subject to rejection.
- Upload the signatures in the appropriate boxes.
- Ensure that the signatures are written in running handwriting.
- The signatures in the English and Hindi must not be written in the same file. There should be two separate files for each English and Hindi language signature.
- Do not write just full name in capital letters. Those will NOT be considered as appropriate signature.
- The signature and photograph files must be in the JPEG or JPG file format and must not exceed 100 KB of size. The files with any other format will be rejected.
Guidelines for uploading Photograph while filling BCECE Application Form
It is advised that the candidates should take utmost care while uploading the scanned files of signature and photograph. Following are few common mistakes that candidates tend to make and must avoid:
- The photograph should be taken by a professional camera.
- The uploaded photograph must be in the coloured format with the plain background. It is recommended to take it with the white background.
- Candidates must look straight into the camera while clicking the photo to appear like making an eye contact. This ensures a clear image. Additionally, they must not wear scarfs or mufflers during the click. They also must not cover their face while getting the photograph captured.
- The photo must be taken with a balanced flash on the face, making the applicant’s face well-visible. The photo with shadow on the face may be rejected by the board.
- It will be fine for an applicant to wear spectacles in the photo. However, they must not wear tinted glasses or goggles in the photograph. The photo must clearly show the eyes of the applicant.