The Bihar Combined Engineering Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is responsible for conducting competitive examinations and counselling for admission in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agriculture streams in the colleges of Bihar. Admission in Engineering and Medical colleges of Bihar is done on the basis of ranks scored in JEE (MAIN) and NEET (UG) exam conducted by National Testing Agency . Earlier BCECE board used to conduct separate examinations for admission in Engineering and Medical in Bihar based colleges.
Latest: Bhar UGEAC 2019 Merit List and Rank Card has been released for engineering admission on July 30, 2019– Download Here
Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling – UGEAC is held by BCECEB for admissions in Engineering colleges in Bihar as per the rank list of JEE(MAIN) 2019 against state quota seats . 85 % seats are reserved for the students residing in Bihar and 15 % seats are reserved for All India quota.
|1||UGEAC 2019 Online Registration (Over)||July 1 – July 15, 2019|
|3||Last date for Payment through Challan||July 16, 2019|
|4||Last date for Payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card||July 17, 2019|
|5||Online editing of Application Form||July 18 – 20, 2019|
|6||Publication of Merit List of UGEAC-2019||July 30, 2019 (Released)|
|7||Commencement of counselling||To be notified|
How to register for UGEAC?
UGEAC online counselling has already started.
Candidates can follow the given steps to register for UGEAC.
- Visit the official website of BCECEB i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on “ Apply for UGEAC 2019 “.
- You will be redirected to the UGEAC portal , click on “ Apply Online .”
- Click on the option “ New Registration” and fill in all the required details such as JEE Application no., JEE All India Rank , D.O.B. etc
- An Activation Code will be sent to you via SMS and email.
- Use this code to Activate your account and click on Submit.
- After successful registration, Sign In in your account and fill all the details.
- Click on “Save and Continue”.
Upload Photo and Signature
- Photo uploaded should not contain candidate’s name and date of snapping.
- Full signature in Hindi and English (not in Capital Letters) must be uploaded.
- Click on “ Save and Continue” button.
- Input all the educational details and click on “ Save and Continue”.
Preview your application
- Carefully reread your application and click on “ Confirm and Submit .”
Payment of Counselling Fee
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay the counselling fee either through challan or through Online Payment.
Download the Application form.
|For Unreserved/ BC/ EBC Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ ST/ DQ Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
Documents required at the time of Counselling/ Seat Allotment.
- Original Admit Card of JEE(MAIN) 2019.
- Original Score card of JEE (MAIN) 2019.
- Passing certificate/ mark sheet / Admit card of class X or any other equivalent exam.
- Passing certificate/ mark sheet / Admit card of class XII or any other equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Documents as per required by Private Engg. colleges.
- 6 copies of passport size photo , which was pasted in JEE (MAIN) admit card.
- Printed UGEAC 2019 Application form.
- Aadhar card
- Any other required documents such as DQ(PH) Certificate.
- Candidates who have given JEE(MAIN) examination conducted by National Testing Agency are eligible for the counselling.
- Candidates you have completed the application process are eligible for the counselling.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Those candidates are eligible whose parents are born/ died in the state of Bihar
Or, whose parents work for the Bihar government Or , whose parents are government employees.
- For unreserved category : Minimum 45% marks are required in class XII to be eligible for the counselling.
- For reserved category : Minimum 40% marks are required in class XII to be eligible for the counselling.