JKCET 2019 NEWS
STATE LEVEL OFFLINE TEST
The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) released a notification that calls the spouse and children of terrorist victims to apply for the Central Pool MBBS seats. The notification was released on September 19, 2016 on JKBOPEE Official Website. These Central Pool MBBS seats come under the Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Quota. The applications are admitting students for the Academic Year 2016-17.
Check JKCET 2016 PCB Result
Applications on the plain paper in triplicate are invited from the candidates belonging to either of the following priorities for the Central Pool MBBS seats in different Colleges outside the J&K State under Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Quota for the year 2016-17. The applications should reach the Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) office before September 27, 2016, upto 2 PM. The BOPEE Office address is given below:
|JKCET Result||JKCET Counselling||JKCET Participating Colleges|
Opposite J&K Bank Barzulla Srinagar / J&K BOPEE office,
The candidates will have to apply on the basis of the Priority List as notified by the BOPEE. Also, the documents to be enclosed must be issued and authenticated as per details given below:
|PRIORITY||CANDIDATE||DOCUMENTS REQUIRED||DESIGNATED AUTHORITY||AUTHENTICATING AUTHORITY|
|PRIORITY- I||Children of families where parent or a direct member of the family has been killed in acts of terrorism or has been an innocent victim in cross firing or in firing by armed forces in combating terrorism.||FIR, Death Certificate, Post Mortem Report||SHO & Hospital Concerned Duly countersigned by the SSP concerned||Administrative Secretary to Govt. Home Department, J&K|
|PRIORITY- II||Children of such persons who are exposed to Substantive risk due to their assignment mainly relating to combating acts of terrorism; added weight age is to be given to persons who have come in the ‘hit list’ of terrorist organizations.||Certificate of threat perception||DIG (CID) on the basis of the report received through proper channel initiated by the SHO concerned after receiving application from the person claiming benefit of this category||Administrative Secretary to Govt. Home Department, J&K|
|PRIORITY- III||Children of such families of both Muslims and non-Muslims who have migrated from Kashmir due to the current situation and have lost their means of livelihood including their business or use of their property.||Certificate of Migration, loss of property, business and livelihood||Supporting documents for loss of Property (FIR etc) Migrant certificate from the Concerned Relief Commissioner||Administrative Secretary to Govt. Home Department, J&K|
Note: The children of All India Service Officers posted in the State are also eligible to apply under any one of the above priority
Check JKCET 2016 PCM Result
Candidates applying for the JKCET 2016 Central Pool MBBS seats for spouse & children of terrorist victims must also fulfill the below mentioned conditions, along with the ones given above:
1. The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually. They must also have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General Category (40% for SC/ST and 45% of PH Category candidates), taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology at the qualifying examination (10+2) level.
2. The candidates should have appeared in the Common Entrance Test-II, 2016 and secured not less than 50% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST in the Entrance Test. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be 45%. The candidate must indicate his/her Roll No. and Rank on the application.
3. The candidates should submit the Police Verification / Authentication Certificate duly counter signed by Administrative Secretary to Govt. J&K Home Department.
4. Any candidate who fails to submit the said certificates within the above stipulated time, shall not be considered.
5. The candidate must mention specifically the priority in which he/she applies.
6. 22 ½ seats are reserved for students belonging to SC (15%)/ST (7 ½%) of the State.
7. If the number of available SC/ST qualified candidates is less than 22 ½% of the seats, the balance will be given to non-SC/ST candidates.
8. Only 4 (four) MBBS seats are available in the following Medical Colleges:
b. Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala
c. Govt. Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra
9. Preference for college(s) may also be indicated in the application.
10. The selection of candidates will be made only after receipt of formal reference to that effect from the State Government.
In case of any questions or concerns, candidates can contact the JKBOPEE Office through phone or email.
Tele/Fax: 0194-2433760, 2433590, 2437647, (Srinagar): 0191-2479371, 2470102 (Jammu)
JKBOPEE Official Website-http://www.jakbopee.org
The JKCET, also known as the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test (JAKPOBEE-CET) is conducted by the BOPEE each year. The exam is conducted for students wanting to take admission into various professional courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, B.E., Physiotherapy, etc. in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. This year, the last day to apply for the JKCET Application Process was June 17, 2016. The result for the PCB Group was announced on June 11, 2016 and for the PCM Group, the JKCET Result was declared on June 13, 2016.
JKBOPEE, the examination authority will release JK ...
JKCET Syllabus for Biology includes topics from Cl ...