Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad has released the answer keys for TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Management Common Entrance Test) 2018 exam. Candidates who appeared for TS EAMCET 2018 are advised to check the official website at eamcet.tsche.ac.in to view the keys.
TS EAMCET 2018 Answer keys released at eamcet.tsche.ac.in – Check Here
To challenge TS EAMCET Answer Keys 2018 - Click Here
Listed below are quick facts related to TS EAMCET Engineering Answer Key 2018:
- The state level exam is conducted separately for engineering and agriculture & medical stream.
- Answer Keys for the papers are also published separately for both the programs. CheckTS EAMCET Agriculture/ Medical Answer Keys
- After the exam concludes, the keys are released in two phases – provisional answer key and final answer keys.
- The answer keys are available in PDF format at the official website. Download TS EAMCET Engineering Answer key
- The document will contain all the correct answers, so as to get an estimate of marks they will score.
- There will be a provision to challenge the keys when the provisional answer keys are published.
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is a state level examination conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). The offline mode exams will have 160 objective type questions each. CheckTS EAMCET Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Answer Key
- TS EAMCET Engineering Answer Key will be released after the examination concludes.
- The keys are expected to be available between May 13 to May 15, 2018 on the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Last year TS EAMCET Engineering answer key was released two days after the conduct of exam.
- Some coaching institutes also provide the tentative answer key which is made by their subject experts.
Candidates are suggested to refer the answer key for the following reasons:
- Engineering answer key for TS EAMCET will be released set wise – A, B, C, and D.
- Candidate must ensure that they download it for their paper set only.
- The exam authority will release separate answer key for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam.
- The answer will be released in the form of PDF, also it will be released question booklet code wise
- With the help of answer key, applicants can calculate the total marks and analyze their performance in the exam, before the declaration of TS EAMCET 2018 Result
How to Download TS EAMCET Engineering Answer Key ?
- Answer Keys for TS EAMCET 2018 will be made available at the official website of the examination.
- The keys are available in PDF format.
- Listed below are the steps to check and download the answer keys of the engineering examination:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Go to the link of ‘TS EAMCET Answer Key’
- Choose the question paper booklet code that was allocated to you in the exam
- Now, select the question paper set
- Download the pdf and save it for future reference
TS EAMCET 2017 Engineering Paper Analysis
TS EAMCET is one the toughest entrance test conducted for admissions to Engineering and Agriculture programs offered at elite universities in Telangana. TS EAMCET 2017 was conducted on May 12, 2017. According to the experts, this year the level of the exam was moderate.
- The questions paper was based on three subjects namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Mathematics section carried highest weightage in the examination with 80 questions
- The paper comprised 160 MCQ type questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- According to subject experts, Physics was the toughest section on the exam
- The difficulty level of Chemistry section was moderate and quite lengthy
- Mathematics had 80 numerical question, the level of this section was quite easy according to other subjects.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Level of the Subject|
|Mathematics||80||80||Moderate to Easy|
TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Result
TS EAMCET Engineering Result will be declared in May 2018. It will be released by JNTU Hyderabad. To check it, provide your registration number and hall ticket number.
- TS EAMCET Result will be declared in the form of scorecard.
- Candidates must score minimum 25% marks to qualify the examination
- After the declaration of result, shortlisted candidates will be called for TS EAMCET Counselling.
- JNTU will hold the counselling procedure from first week of June 2018.
- The process requires a candidate to register for it and then proceed to document verification process.
- Counselling Fee of INR 800 needs to be paid to register for counselling.