DTE Maharashtra has made it compulsory for MHT CET applicants to bring along their Aadhaar card during counseling. Candidates shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling session if they fail to produce their Aadhar Card.
- MHT CET 2019 will be conducted from May 2 to 13, 2019, computer-based mode.
- Candidates are advised to fill the registration form available on the official website of DTE Maharashtra.
- The result for MHT CET 2019 will be released by DTE Maharashtra in the month of June 2019. Check MHT CET Cut off
- DTE will conduct the MHT CET 2019 Counselling process through Centralized Admission Process.
DTE conducts MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) at the state level every year for admitting candidates into the Health Sciences and Technical Education bachelor degree courses. The registration process has already started and candidates can fill the online application form on its official website.
MHT CET Counselling: Important Documents
Here is the list of important documents that you must carry for MHT CET 2019 counseling. Candidates will have to submit all the documents mentioned below. Failure to produce any of these documents may result in the cancellation of your candidature.
- Mark sheet of Matriculation
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
MHT CET 2019 Important Dates
The below table represents all the important dates of MHT CET 2019:
|Availability of Application form||January 18, 2019|
|Closing date of Application form||March 31, 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||April 25 to May 2, 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2 to 13 2019|
|Declaration of Result||On or before June 3, 2019|
MHT CET Result 2019
- MHT CET 2019 Results is expected to be declared by June 3, 2019 on the official website of exam.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their application ID and seat number.
- Candidates from the unreserved category are required to score 50% marks to qualify the exam
- While candidates from reserved category, including Physically Disabled candidates of the unreserved category, have to score 45% to qualify the test.
- The final merit list will be prepared after the counseling session.
- DTE will announce the cutoff for participating institutes after the declaration of MHT CET 2019 results.
- The merit list will be prepared in descending order viz. state, regional, category merit number, and candidates will be selected accordingly.
MHT CET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of MHT CET 2019 results by DTE, qualified candidates are called for MHT CET Counselling
- The counseling procedure is expected to commence from the 3rd week of June 2019.
- DTE conducts counseling through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) and usually consists of three rounds.
- Candidates are asked to select colleges of their preference.
- Based on their marks and MHT CET Cut off, a college from their preference list is allotted to them.
- Candidates have to attend the counseling with all the required documents and certificates for a successful admission/allotment process.