MHT CET 2019 Registration is done from January 1 to March 31, 2019. Candidates can apply through online mode at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates also have to pay an application fee of INR 500 at the time of application form submission.
- MHT CET 2019 will be conducted from May 2 to 13, 2019 in online mode.
- While filling in MHT CET Application Form, candidates are required to scan and upload the images of photograph and signature.
- The images must be in the required format else the application form may be rejected.
- As per eligibility, students should have passed class 12 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Check MHT CET Eligibility
MHT CET Photo Size and Specifications
The photograph that needs to be uploaded for MHT CET 2019 should be of passport size. Following specifications should be taken care of while clicking the picture:
- Photograph must be recent, passport size, and color picture
- The background of the image should be preferably white or against any light-colored background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- Photographs wearing Caps, Hats, and Dark Glasses are not acceptable.
- Make sure that you are not squinting you eyes in the harsh sunlight. Keep the background well balanced and equally lighted.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Your face should be clearly visible.
Photo Size: 15 KB to 50 KB
Photograph Background: White/light background
Photograph Format: .JPEG.
MHT CET Signature Size and Specifications
Along with the standard photograph, the scanned image of the signature is required. Here are the following points to be taken care of:
- For signature, students have to sign on white paper with black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed by the applicant only.
- Signature in MHT CET Hall Ticket and Attendance Sheet should match with the uploaded signature.
- In case of any mismatch, it will result in the cancelation of candidature.
Signature Image Size: 5KB to 50KB
File Format: JPG
Signature Background: White background with black pen.
Scan resolution: 200 dpi.
How to Resize the Images?
To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other tool of photo editing. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire sheet of paper on which you have signed.
Once the images are uploaded successfully, the system will generate a Confirmation Page on the screen with pre-printed images of Photograph and Signature.
How to ensure that the Photograph and Signature are within 50 KB per file?
- Open the digital image in MS Paint.
- Press Ctrl + W, a window will open which will have an option 'resize by %'. Enter the digits between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpeg.
- Check for the size of the file in 'Properties'. If the file size is still higher than 50 KB, then repeat the process.
- Repeat this process till the file size is less than 50 KB.
- Save the final file as photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg
The other methods of resizing the images are as follows:
Check MHT CET Exam Pattern
Resize Photo using Windows Photo Library
- Open the photo in Windows Photo Library
- From Properties menu click on Edit button
- Click on Resize and set Pre-set option
- Further, click Custom option from the list
- Enter the dimensions
- Click Resize and Save button
- Now students can check the image dimension by clicking on the properties option
Resize Photo Using Photoshop
- Open the image to be resized
- Click on the Image drop-down menu and select Image Size
- Type the dimension in Width and Height box
- Uncheck the box Constraint Properties
- Click on Ok button
NOTE: If the scanned image does not meet the requirement, it can be changed during form submission or before form submission. If failed to do so, there is an edit option provided to change the images uploaded. Candidates will be given a chance to verify their details after they provide it during MHT CET 2019 Registration. If any changes are to be done, candidates will simply have to click “Back” and select “Edit”.