MH CET LAW 2019 NEWS
STATE LEVEL ONLINE TEST
MH CET Counselling Round four of LLB (Bachelor of Laws) will commence from October 14, 2016. The conducting authority of the exam, the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra is conducting the online counselling through a single procedure, the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The CAP will be carried out for all the qualified candidates. During the counselling of MH CET, candidates will have the option of ‘Freezing’ or ‘Floating’ their seats.
The admissions will entirely be done on the basis of the Law Merit/ Rank List of MH CET which has been released by the DHE. The candidates are informed, as soon as the seats are filled during the counselling MH CET Cutoff will be uploaded on October 26, 2016 on the Official website. After the announcement of the same, they can take the next step.
The first round of seat allotment of MH CET Exam was held on September 12, 2016 and round two was conducted on September 22, 2016. The MH CET Round three of counselling is scheduled on September 30, 2016 and round four of counselling will commence from October 14, 2016.
The important dates regarding MH CET Law 2016 counselling procedure is mentioned below:
|Fourth round of seat allotment||October 14, 2016 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Report to college with downloaded admission letters||October 15 to 19, 2016|
|Uploading of online admission status by the colleges||October 20, 2016 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Last date of Application Submission at the respective colleges||October 22 to 25, 2016|
|Display of Merit Lists by the colleges||October 26, 2016 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Colleges to admit MH CET 2016 candidates based on the merit list||October 27 to 29, 2016|
|Final admission list by colleges (online)|
November 2, 2016 (till 5:00 pm
Read About MHCET Law Merit List
If a candidate has been allotted a seat, then they need to download the 'Provisional Seat Allotment Letter'. Candidates need to draw a demand draft (DD) in favor of Competent Authority and deposit it at the affirmation reporting center at the time of seat acknowledgment.
After verification of documents, the conducting body of the MH CET Exam Counselling will give the online receipt of acknowledgment to the candidate.
Mentioned below is the category wise fees details:
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|SBC/ OBC||INR 3000/-|
|Vimukta Jatis/ De-notified Tribes||INR 3000/-|
|Nomadic Tribes||INR 3000/-|
Regarding the counselling process, candidates must keep in mind the instructions mentioned below –
1. The schedule mentioned above is tentative and the conducting authority (DHE) has the right to make any changes in it, if the need arises.
2. Updated schedule will be released on the sites and no new notice will be released for the same.
3. Candidates are instructed to keep a regular check on the official website of MH CET. This is because as the fourth round of counselling is set to begin, the candidate should keep themselves updated regarding any of the developments happening around the same.
4. The candidates from the category of non-NRI, OCI, PIO applicants are not required to upload their documents or submit it. Their documents will be confirmed at the reporting college itself.
5. Applicants must be careful while entering their alternatives as this is Merit Cum availability based Admission Process. Hence, any possible mistake made, might not get modified later.
6. All candidates are required to download the CAP Information Brochure and the Approved College list. Also, they are required to make a point to consider the MH CET participating colleges list precisely before filling the alternatives.
7. The choices once given by the candidate will be legitimate for all the Three Rounds of MH CET.
8. Candidates need to examine the type (Govt./Aided/Unaided/Minority) and Nature of Division/College or Institute before filling the alternative.
Know About MHCET Results
MH CET Law 2016 is the state level entrance exam for admission to 3 year and 5-year law programs in numerous law universities and colleges in the state of Maharashtra. There are 12 law universities/ colleges of Maharashtra which is participating in MH CET Law 2016.
The MH CET Law is an examination that can be taken by aspiring applicants who wish to take admission to undergrad law courses. It is a single doorway for both three and five years (integrated) undergrad law courses. The fourth round of counselling of MH CET is scheduled to begin on October 14, 2016. Therefore, be ready to grab the college of your choice.
We hope all the candidates who will be participating in the counselling of MH CET 2016 will get the college of their desire.
DHE Maharashtra will release the provisional MH CE ...
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra w ...
ILS Law College is one of the popular choices amon ...