Admissions to AYUSH courses are granted through NEET scores. AACCC has released round 3 results on Jan 27, 2021. The last date to report at the allotted institute was February 8, 2021. Now, the authority has released the List of candidates eligible for Stray Vacancy Round Central University & National Institute. Check Here
AYUSH NEET Counselling State Wise Updates:
- Registration for admission in AYUSH Courses under Dr. NTR UHS for the academic year 2020-21 based on revised scores will be done from Jan 29 to Feb 01, 2021 at the official website. Apply Now
- The last date of TS UG AYUSH Counselling was Jan 20, 2021.
- Also, the last date of Rajasthan AYUSH Ayush Counselling 2020 was Jan 20, 2021.
- Madhya Pradesh has released a merit list for admission in BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS courses and the admission dates are Jan 22 to 25, 2021. Check Here
- UP AYUSH NEET Counselling for round 1 has been released at the official website. Candidates are advised to download seat allotment letter and keep other documents ready for verification. Check Result
|Table of Contents|
- Download Round 3 Seat Allotment Result
- Download Round 2 Seat Allotment Result
- Download Round 1 Seat Allotment Result
The admissions to 15% All India Quota seats in government, central universities, national institutes, private colleges and 100% in deemed universities will be granted through AYUSH NEET 2020 Counselling. Factors like NEET Result, choices filled, seats available, reservation criteria etc to be considered while allocating seat. Read More NEET Counselling
AYUSH NEET Cut off 2020 (Revised)
The authority has revised AYUSH NEET Cut off 2020 only for the 2020-2021 academic session. The decision has been taken after receiving a multiple requests from the candidates.
|Category||Reduced/ Revised Percentile||Reduced/ Revised cut off scores (2020)|
|UR PwD||35th percentile||112-99|
|SC/ST/OBC PwD||30th percentile||112-87|
AYUSH courses through NEET 2020 Highlights
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||September 13 & October 14, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Result Date||October 16, 2020|
|Names of AYUSH UG courses offered||BAMS,BHMS, BNYS, BUMS & BSMS|
|Eligibility criteria||Same as NEET 2020 eligibility criteria|
|Counselling authority for AYUSH UG courses||AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC)|
Admission to AYUSH courses through NEET 2020 Dates
|Last date of fee payment|
|First seat allotment list|
|Reporting at the allotted college|
|Fresh Registration for Round II|
|Fresh choice filling|
|Last day of fee payment|
|Second seat allotment list (provisional)|
|Reporting at the allotted college|
|Mop-up round registrations for Deemed/ Central Universities/ National Institutes||January 19 to 23, 2021, till 5:00 PM|
|Choice filling||January 24, 2021, from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Mop-up seat allotment list||January 27, 2021|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||January 28 to February 8, 2021|
|Transfer of vacant seats to Central/Deemed University/National Institutes for Stray round||February 11, 2021|
Admission to AYUSH through NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 with PCB and English in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age Requirement||17 years as on December 31, 2020.|
|Maximum Age Limit||25 years of age or more for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates.|
UR - 50%
OBC/SC/ST - 40%
PWD - 45% (minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
|Maximum Attempts||No limit on the permitted number of attempts|
Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals
Mop Up Round Eligibility Critiera for AYUSH Counselling
Candidates eligible for 3rd/Mop-Up Round:
- Candidates who are registering for the first time for AYUSH Cousnelling are eligible for round 3.
- If Seats are not allotted in Round 1 & Round 2 then candidates are eligible for round 3.
- Candidates want to upgrade their admitted seats with fresh choice filling are eligible for round 3.
Candidates in-eligible for 3rd/ Mop-Up Round:
- If Seats are allotted seat in Round 1 & 2 but candidates did not joined the allotted seat then you are ineligible for round 3.
- Candidates admitted in Round 1 and availed of free exit option are ineligible for round 3.
- If a candidate has upgraded his Round 1 seat, in Round 2 but did not joined the upgraded seat are ineligible for round 3.
AYUSH NEET Centralised Counselling Process
- Candidates must note that the counselling procedure is similar to the NEET counselling 2020 but they should go through the dates as dates are different for AYUSH Counselling 2020.
- AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) will conduct the counselling for AIQ seats, seats in government-aided institutes, central universities, national institutes, private colleges, and 100% seats in Deemed Universities.
- Also, the counselling sessions for AYUSH courses will be conducted in two rounds for 15% AIQ seats, followed by a mop-up round for Deemed/Central Universities and National Institutes.
- will be asked to fill their choices of colleges and courses and finalise it within the deadline, the failure of which will result into locking of choices, by default.
- After each Counselling round, a seat allotment list will be released. The admissions to AYUSH courses, through NEET depend on a number of factors like the choices filled, seats available, NEET UG rank, reservation criteria and some other important factors.
- The candidates who aren't allotted seats in the first round are allowed to take part in the further round by entering fresh choices. After the AYUSH NEET seat allotment list 2020,
AYUSH NEET State Counselling Process
- Through State Counselling, 85% state quota seats will be offered.
- As it is already mentioned, the admissions to AYUSH courses is granted after considering NEET 2020 merit list where all the states offering AYUSH courses conduct their own Counselling sessions.
- The candidates are highly advised to go through the website of the respective Institutes to check their eligibility criteria as it may differ.
AYUSH courses through NEET 2020 Duration & Internship
|1||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|2||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|3||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences||4 ½ yrs||1 yr|
|4||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery||4 yrs||1 yr|
|5||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery||4 yrs||1 yr|
BAMS Admission through NEET
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is a 5 and a half years course and once completed, the students will be awarded with the degree of Ayurvedacharya.
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate course and is designed by the amalgamation of modern medicine and traditional ayurvedic methods of healing.
The students of BAMS will learn the below-mentioned topics.
- Ayurvedic as Modern Anatomy & Physiology
- Ayurvedic Toxicology, Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics which includes herbal and herbomineral medicines and essential modern pharmacology, diagnostics and clinical methods.
BHMS Admission through NEET
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate course.
- Homoeopathy involves treating the ill person with the help of medicines which are made up of highly diluted substances that usually activates a self-healing process in the body.
- Furthermore, students under this course are further given a choice to opt a specialization such as Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Skin Specialist and Infertility.
The following topics are taught in BHMS :
- Introduction to herbology
- Fundamentals of Ayurvedic plant healing
- Healing through nutritional therapies
- Essential principles of homoeopathy
- Mind and body healing techniques
- Introduction to alternative medicine
- History of holistic health
- Immunology and immune system disorders
- Introduction to traditional Chinese medicine
- Health, wellness and longevity
BNYS Admission through NEET
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Sciences, an integrative program, includes both traditional naturopathic medicine and modern medicine.
- The naturopathic healing believes on the innate ability of the body to cure itself, assisted by naturopathy.
The following topics are taught in BNYS :
- Nutrition Therapy
- Homoeopathic Medicine
- Natural Childbirth,
- Herbal/Botanical Medicine
BSMS Admission through NEET
- BSMS means Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery. It is a bachelor's degree programme. The programs in BSMS are
- Siddha Maruthuvam – Pothu (General Medicine).
- Gunapadam (Pharmacology).
- Sirappu Maruthuvam (Special Medicine).
- Pillaippini Maruthvam (Paediatrics).
- Noi nadal (Pathology).
- Nanju nool (Toxicology)
BUMS Admission through NEET
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery is connected with the Unani system of healing.
- It is primarily based on the four components namely earth, fire, water, and air.
- The Unani system is known for weight loss, kidney stone, diabetes, psoriasis, arthritis etc.
Students will be taught the following topics :
- Regimental therapy (llaj -bit- Tadbeer),
- Turkish bath,
- Pharmacotherapy (llaj-bit-Dawa),
- Dietotherapy (llaj-bit-Ghiza),
- Surgery (Jarahat), etc.