BCECEB conducts Bihar MBBS Counselling for admission to medical and dental programs offered in Bihar medical colleges on the basis of NEET Score. Bihar candidates seeking admission in Bihar medical colleges can register for the state counselling from June 19 – 25, 2019.
- Candidates not belonging to Bihar can participate in NEET Counselling conducted by MCC to avail 15% All India Quota seats.
- Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria before taking part in the counselling process.
- The merit list will be published by BCECEB on June 28, 2019.
- Seat allotment will be done by the state counselling authority based on All India Ranks obtained in NEET 2019.
Check the eligibility criteria, application form, top medical colleges and counselling process for Bihar MBBS and BDS admission through this article.
Bihar MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
NEET 2019 Eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS admission are given below:
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard with Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology from BCECE board.
- They must have obtained at least 50% of marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates are relaxed by 10% of marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50 percentiles in NEET 2019 (40 percentile for SC/ST/OBC category).
- The applicants should be medically fit as per physical standard eligibility rules.
- They must be not less than 17 years in age as on December 31, 2019.
- Candidates must have domicile certificate of Bihar.
- Applicants whose parents are working in Bihar as an employee of govt. of India are also eligible for admission.
Bihar NEET Counselling Dates 2019
BCECEB has released the official Bihar MBBS counselling dates as below:
|Bihar NEET 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts on||19 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration Closes on||25 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Payment through Challan||26 Jun 2019|
|Last date of Payment through Debit/Credit card with final online submission of application form||26 Jun 2019 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Merit List||28 Jun 2019 (8:00 P.M.)|
|Proposed Date of Counselling||To be announced|
Bihar MBBS Counselling Registration 2019
For Bihar MBBS admission, online application form has been made available from June 19 – 25, 2019. Aspiring candidates can apply for Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2019. Candidates can check the steps to apply for NEET 2018 counselling process which are given below:
- Candidates will have to register after NEET 2019 result on the official website of NEET.
- They have to provide their personal details and contact details during registration.
- Click on the submit button, then UGMAC-ID will generate on the screen
- Log in with UGMAC ID and pay the counselling fee. Make the payment through online or offline mode. The counselling fee for GEN/ OBC category is INR 1200 and for SC/ ST category is INR 600.
- After successful payment of counselling fee, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Fill the choices of college & courses and click on confirm button.
- Take a printout of the same for its future reference.
Bihar Medical Colleges and Seat Matrix
|Medical College||Total seats||Central nominees||All India quota seats||Seats Available for counselling|
|Vardhman Medical College, Pawapuri, Nalanda||100||–||15||85|
|Patna Dental College, Patna||40||4||6||30|
Bihar MBBS Admission 2019 Counselling Process
The shortlisted candidates on the basis of NEET 2019 score will be called for counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be based on applicant’s ranking in the merit list and the choices filled by them during registration.
- Candidates are advised to download the seat allotment letter.
- They require to report the allotted college along with their original documents for further MBBS admission process.
Documents required while reporting to allotted institute
Candidates will have to bring all the original certificates while reporting at allotted college. Check the following documents which are given below:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- 10th / 12th certificates and mark sheets
- Copy of Bihar MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Final Seat Allotment letter
- Caste/ medical/ domicile certificates
NEET 2019 Bihar MBBS Seat Reservation
NEET 2019 reservation varies for different categories. The reservation of status of each category is as follow:
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|