filter your searchallcollegesexamnews

NEET 2019 NEWS

NATIONAL LEVEL OFFLINE TEST

BJMC Pune Admission Procedure and NEET Cutoff

Last Updated - May 31, 2019

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is conducted for admission in government and private medical institutes in India. The candidates will participate in counseling once NEET 2019 cutoff is released.

NEET Answer KeysNEET ResultNEET Counselling

Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical college is ranked 20th in India and has a yearly intake of 200 MBBS aspirants. BJMC Pune Cutoff is the minimum marks that candidates must obtain to get qualified for the GD and Interview rounds. Candidates should obtain a minimum score in each section of the NEET exam.

BJMC Pune Cutoff

BJMC Cutoff in NEET 2017 was 605 while cutoff for Maulana Azad Medical College was 586 for general category. Candidates must try to secure 600+ marks in the NEET exam to get admission via the first counseling itself.

BJ Medical Cutoff Trend for Unreserved Category

BJMC Cutoff

BJ Medical Cutoff Trend for Scheduled Caste

BJMC Cutoff

BJ Medical Cutoff Trend for Scheduled Tribe

BJMC Cutoff

BJMC Pune Admission Procedure

  • Candidates must qualify NEET 2019 and score a minimum 50% of the gross/40% in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates.
  • Admissions are strictly based on the merit list of the candidates achieved in BJMC, Pune cutoff 2019 which are issued by the University of Medicine and Faculty of Science and University of Maharashtra.
  • Those who don’t reside in Pune will be considered for counselling only if the seats are vacant.
  • They must be informed about the various courses available to them. 
  • Candidates pursuing MBBS from any other institute will not be allotted seat in the counseling after the BJMC, Pune cutoff is declared.

BJMC Pune MBBS Eligibility

  • Candidate should be an Indian citizen of age between 17-25 years as on 31 December 2018.
  • They should have passed in 10+2 examination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English from recognized schools conducting regular classes in Maharashtra.
  • Those who passed 12th from Open Education School are not eligible to apply.
  • Those who got compartment in the Annual Examination are not eligible.

Other Information

  • College Fees-Rs71600/-
  • AIQ Cutoff marks as per NEET 2017 (out of 720) for general category is 605. 
  • There is a 5-year relaxation for candidates from scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes / other backward classes.

BJMC Pune Reservation Policy

15% of total seats are filled on the basis of NEET Score and the remaining 85% is filled on the basis of norms prescribed by Maharashtra University. The reservation policy for admission into BJMC is tabulated below:

CategoryReservation
OBC27%
ST17%
SC7.5%

BJMC Pune Counselling Details

  • Candidates who are admitted to a particular course temporarily will be presented before the Medical Board on the respective dates given by the college. If found to be unqualified irrespective of the fact that he cleared BJMC cutoff or not.
  • Those who cleared BJMC cutoff and were present for counseling will be given courses prescribed Performa under BJMC while candidates who had not selected any seat at the time of counseling will be kept on the waiting list. 
  • It should be taken as an undertaking that the candidate does not pursue MBBS courses anywhere in India at the time of counseling. If so, then the candidate must produce cancellation certificate from the concerned institute within four working days from the date of temporary allocation of the seat.

Also Check About NEET Counselling 2019

Documents Required for Counselling

  • Admit Card
  • NEET Result/ Rank letter
  • Birth Certificate
  • Class X Certificate
  • Class XII Certificate
  • Class XII Mark sheet
  • 8 passport size photographs
  • Provisional Allotment letter generated online
  • Proof of identity
  • Category Certificate ( if applicable)

Comments

Comments



No Comments To Show

×

Related News & Articles

June 25, 2019NEET 2019

NEET 2019 Andhra Pradesh Coun ..

Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vi ...

June 28, 2019NEET 2019

NEET 2019 Odisha: Answer Key, ..

NEET was originally scheduled for May 5, 2019 acro ...

June 28, 2019NEET 2019

NEET 2020 Application Form - ..

NEET 2020 is a common entrance examination conduct ...

July 04, 2019NEET 2019

NEET 2020 Application Form, D ..

NEET 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Ag ...