Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun offers admission to aspirants for the undergraduate medical course, MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is purely based on NEET score or rank of the candidates. The cut off is used to give seats to candidates in medical colleges.
- NEET 2020 Registration to start from Dec 02, 2019.
- 15% of seats hold All India Quota and 85% of seats hold State Quota during the time of admission.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an offline pen and paper-based exam conducted by NTA all over the country for admission to the medical colleges run with the approval of MCI.
Inspiring candidates who strive to pursue MBBS course from this college during the 2020 sessions have to successfully get through NEET 2020. NEET 2020 result is expected to be declared on June 4, 2020. Candidates successfully clearing the NEET 2020 Cut off for this college will be offered admission. According to the previous years cut off analysis, it can be inferred that a candidate securing a rank around 2200 will have a higher probability of getting a seat in this college. Willing aspirants who want to know their rank and expected college on the basis of the score they are expecting can use our NEET Rank Predictor. The rank varies according to the category and domicile of the candidate.
For you to have a better understanding of the trend, OR (Opening Rank) and CR (Closing Rank) that got admission during the previous academic sessions have been tabulated below.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Cut off
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cut off Scores|
|UR - PH||45th Percentile||133-120|
|OBC/SC/ST - PH||40th Percentile||119-107|
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun NEET 2018 Cut Off
|MBBS||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score||NEET Rank||NEET Score|
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun NEET 2016 Cut Off (Round 1 & 2)
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun NEET 2016 Cut Off (Round 1)
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun NEET 2016 Cut Off (Round 2)
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun AIPMT 2015 Cut Off (Round 1)
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe||Other Backward Class|
Government Medical College (GMC) Jalaun AIPMT 2015 Cut Off (Round 2)
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Other Backward Class|
How to Get Admission in Government Medical College (GMC), Jalaun
Government Medical College (GMC), Jalaun offers undergraduate and diploma courses in the field of medical education. The college is affiliated to King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. The college offers 100 seats every year to the aspirants for MBBS course through NEET out of which 15% seats are reserved under All India Quota and rest 85% under state quota. Qualifying NEET 2020 cut off is the only basis to get admission in GMC Jalaun.
Government Medical College Jalaun Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission on or before December 31, 2020. The upper age limit for admission seekers under All India Quota is 25 years. Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC) are offered a relaxation of 5 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology securing a minimum of 50% in PCB group in 12th Standard.
- For the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), there is a relaxation of 10%.
- Physically handicapped candidates securing a minimum of 45% are eligible.
- Aspirants who are appearing in 10+2 examination may also appear provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later on.
If two or more candidates have an equal score in the exam, preference will be given to
- Candidate having higher marks in Biology in NEET 2020.
- Candidate having higher marks in Chemistry in NEET 2020.
- Candidate older in age.
If a candidate meets all the eligibility criteria and qualifies the NEET 2020 cut off for MBBS. The following Documents are meant to be submitted at the time of admission.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card and Scorecard
- Allotment Letter
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota candidates)
The rank or cut off of candidates in the exam depends on various factors like the total number of candidates appeared in the exams, difficulty level of the exam, total number of seats offered, marks of candidates etc. Cut off of previous years is provided above so that NEET aspiring candidates can get an idea about the marks or rank that they are required to target to get admission in Government Medical College (GMC), Jalaun.