T.D. Medical College is the first medical college in the state of Kerala under Private Management. Inspiring candidates can seek admission to Thirumala Devaswom Medical College purely on the basis of NEET 2017. NEET is a pan India exam, so it is the only window through which you can get into this college. NEET 2017 cut off is the basis to get admission to this college for an undergraduate course in medical studies.
Candidates who strive to take admission to the undergraduate medical course, MBBS for the upcoming academic session have to appear in NEET 2017. To be eligible to secure a seat in this college, candidates have to clear the NEET 2017 Cut off.
CBSE is the conducting body for NEET 2017 while MCC is the counselling committee. To be eligible for the counselling process, candidates have to register them on the official website of MCC and fill the choices for the colleges they desire admission to. NEET Results 2017 is scheduled to be declared on June 8, 2017
It is often difficult to predict the rank the student have to secure to be eligible for the college, so it is advised that a candidate should go through the previous year cut offs. A rank between 1000-1500 will be good enough for All India General category candidate to get into this college. The previous year cut offs are presented below in tabular form.
NEET 2016 Cut Off Round 1 for T.D. Medical College Vandanam
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
NEET 2016 Cut Off Round 2 for T.D. Medical College Vandanam
AIPMT 2015 Cut Off Round 1 for T.D. Medical College Alappuzha
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe||Other Backward Class|
AIPMT 2015 Cut Off Round 2 for T.D. Medical College Alappuzha
|COURSE||General||Schedule Tribe||Other Backward Class|
Comparison of NEET 2016 vs AIPMT 2015 for T.D. Medical College
The closing rank for the last two years for MBBS course for this college has been compared below in graphical form to give an idea of the trend the cut off follows.
How to Get Admission in T.D. Medical College Alappuzha?
T.D.M.C was initially started under private management then Government of Kerala took over it. To get into this college, one has to clear the NEET 2017 Cut Off. College offers 150 seats to the MBBS aspirants who successfully clears the cut off subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility.
Check NEET Rank Predictor and evaluate your performance.
T.D. Medical College Alappuzha Admission Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be of minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission on or before December 31, 2017. The upper age limit for admission seekers under All India Quota is 25 years. A relaxation of 5 years is offered for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Essential Academic Qualification: Candidates who have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology securing a minimum of 50% in 10+2. For reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), there is a relaxation of 10% so they have to secure a minimum of 40% to be eligible. General physically handicapped candidates have a relaxation of 5%. Aspirants who are appearing in 10+2 examination in 2017 may also appear provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later on.
If two or more candidates obtain equal score in NEET, preference will be given to
- Candidate having higher marks in Biology/Biotechnology in NEET 2017.
- Candidate having higher marks in Chemistry in NEET 2017.
- Candidate older in age.
Candidates clearing the NEET 2017 cut off and fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for the admission process.
Documents to be Submitted at the Time of Admission
- NEET 2017 Admit Card and Scorecard
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Course and Conduct Certificate
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Certificates of Vaccination against HBV, MMR and Chicken Pox
- Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Bond in the prescribed format in Kerala Stamp paper ₹ 100/-
Along with the documents, candidates do have to submit a fee amount of ₹ 28420/-.
About T.D. Medical College Alappuzha
Govt. T.D. Medical College is a premier institution for medical education in India. The college is situated in the suburban area of Vandanam in Alappuzha district of Kerala state. The college was established in 1963 under the patronage of T.D. Temple. The college is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS), Thrissur. The college also offers postgraduate courses with various specializations.