Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur offers admission to aspirants for the undergraduate medical course, MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) through NEET. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is an offline pen and paper based exam conducted by CBSE all over India for admission to the medical colleges run with the approval of Medical Counseliing of India (MCI).
Latest:- To download NEET 2019 Result Admit Card- Click Here
Inspiring candidates who strive to pursue MBBS course from this college during the 2018-19 session have to get through NEET 2019. This year the exam was scheduled on May 5, 2019. NEET is a single window exam which has replaced all the national and state level exams. CBSE will prepare the cut off list post declaration of the exam and Medical Council Commitee (MCC) will be the counselling committee for the seat allotment process. Candidate successfully clearing the NEET 2019 Cut Off for this college will be offered admission.
Before appearing in the exam and facing a tough competition, a candidate should be aware of the NEET 2019 chapter wise distribution and previous year cut off trends. To be able to seek admission in this college, a candidate with All India General Quota should secure a rank in the range of 1000-1500. The lower is the rank, the higher is the probability of an aspirant to get a seat in Pt. JNM Medical College. The rank varies according to the category and domicile of the candidate.
For you to have a better understanding of the trend, OR(Opening Rank) and CR(Closing Rank) for last two academic sessions have been tabulated below.
NEET 2017 Cut Off for Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College
NEET 2016 Cut Off for Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College (Round 1)
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe|
NEET 2016 Cut Off for Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College (Round 2)
AIPMT 2015 Cut Off for Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College (Round 1)
|COURSE||General||Schedule Caste||Schedule Tribe||Other Backward Class|
AIPMT 2015 Cut Off for Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College (Round 2)
|COURSE||General||Other Backward Class|
NEET 2016 vs AIPMT 2015 for Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College
The last rank at which the seats for MBBS course in Pt. JNM Medical College got filled completely during 2015-16 & 2016-17 sessions have been represented below.
From the graph and tables, you can get a rough estimate of the rank you have to secure to get a seat in Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College.
How to Get Admission in Pt. JNM Medical College, Raipur?
Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medial College (JNMC), Raipur established in 1963 in a small OPD block now offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. The college is affiliated to Ayush and Health Science University, Raipur. The college offers 150 seats every year to the aspirants for MBBS course through NEET. Qualifying NEET 2018 cut off is the only basis to get admission in JNMC. 15% seats are reserved for All India candidates and 3% seats are for Central Government Nominee. Rest 85% are for state candidates.
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru Memorial Medical College Admission Eligibility Criteria
The knowledge enriched faculty of the college offers quality education to the students who cleared NEET 2019 Cut off and fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate should be minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission on or before December 31, 2019. The upper age limit for admission seekers under All India Quota is 25 years. Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/SEBC/Others) are offered a relaxation of 5 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology securing a minimum of 50% in PCB group in plus 2. For reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), there is a relaxation of 10%. Physically handicapped candidates securing a minimum of 45% are eligible. Aspirants who are appearing in 10+2 examination in 2018 may also appear provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later on.
If two or more candidates have equal score in the exam, preference will be given to
- Candidate having higher marks in Biology in NEET 2019.
- Candidate having higher marks in Chemistry in NEET 2019.
- Candidate older in age.
If a candidate meets all the eligibility criteria and qualifies the NEET 2019 cut off for MBBS. Following documents need to be submitted with a set of 2 photocopies at the time of admission.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card and Scorecard
- Allotment Letter
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota candidates)
The successful candidate has to pay the fee of the institute in the form of Demand Draft (DD). There will be two separate DD made in favor of Dean, Pt JNM Medical College payable at Raipur, C.G.
- DD of ₹40,000/-
- DD of ₹10,000/-