NEET logo
NEET 2018 Cut Off for Mysore Medical & Research Institute, Mysore
Registration: 06 Mar `21
See all dates
Anupama Singh logo

Anupama Singh

Content Curator

Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore is one of the oldest medical colleges in India. Applicants who wish to apply for M.B.B.S. at MMC Mysore can apply on the basis of NEET Cut off. CBSE declares NEET cut off in the form of minimum qualifying percentile. Students need to clear cut off to participate in NEET counselling sessions for admissions. 

Latest: NEET 2019 was conducted on May 5 and the answer key for same will be released on May 25. Download Here

National Eligibility Come Entrance Test is a national level offline test conducted by CBSE. NEET Cut off varies for each category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC) and is prepared considering multiple factors like difficulty level of exam, number of candidates etc. 

Here is a tabular representation of opening and closing ranks for this college for the previous years. NEET 2018 Cut off will be released soon after the declaration of Result.


NEET 2017 Expected Cut Off for MMC Mysore

The cut off is shown in the form of Opening Rank (OR) and Closing Rank (CR) for All India Quota. Applicants can expect their ranks for NEET 2018 on the basis of previous year cut off and can check NEET Rank Predictor.

NEET 2017 Cut Off for Mysore Medical & Research Institute, Mysore – Round 1

Category Opening Rank Closing Rank
UR 919 1763
OBC - -
SC 15055 20908
ST 22046 25559

NEET 2017 Cut Off for Mysore Medical & Research Institute, Mysore – Round 2

Category Opening Rank Closing Rank
UR 2216 4368
OBC - -
SC 37996 44079
ST - 49943

NEET 2016 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

NEET 2016 cut off for MMC Mysore is mentioned below in the table. The admission procedure of M.B.B.S. program at MMC Mysore is based on NEET 2017 rank. Here, we provide you NEET 2016 round wise cut off for M.B.B.B.S. program. The cut off is based on Opening Rank and Closing Rank.

NEET Cut Off

NEET 2016 Round 1 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

Course Category OR CR
M.B.B.S. General 966 1980
M.B.B.S. Schedule Caste 17243 23189
M.B.B.S. Schedule Tribe 17704 20711

NEET 2016 Round 2 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

Course Name AI-OR AI-CR
M.B.B.S. General 1691 2659
M.B.B.S. Schedule Caste 30843 33474
M.B.B.S. Schedule Tribe 53458 57513

NEET 2015 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

The table given below is representing round-wise NEET 2015 cutoff along with Opening Rank and Closing Rank. We are providing NEET 2015 cut off for all categories.

NEET 2015 Round 1 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

Course Category AI-OR AI- CR
M.B.B.S. General 745 1842
M.B.B.S. Schedule Caste 22252 23185
M.B.B.S. Schedule Tribe 33484 37679
M.B.B.S. Other Backward Class 1512 1770

NEET 2015 Round 2 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

Course Category AI- OR AI- CR
M.B.B.S. General 1888 2362
M.B.B.S. Schedule Caste 24237 26011
M.B.B.S. Schedule Tribe 41505 43780
M.B.B.S. Other Backward Class 1866 2288

NEET 2015 Round 3 Cut Off for MMC Mysore

Course Category AI-OR AI-CR
M.B.B.S. General 2466 2566
M.B.B.S. Schedule Caste 27901 30055
M.B.B.S. Schedule Tribe 47924 47924

How to Get Admission in Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore

Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore is offering M.B.B.S. admission on the basis of NEET 2018 Cut off rank. Candidates clearing NEET 2018 cut off are eligible to apply for NEET 2018 Counselling process.NEET Aspirants can evaluate their performance in the exam using NEET Rank Predictor.

Quick Links:

NEET 2018 Counselling will be conducted by MCC (Medical Council Committee). Applicants must register themselves on the official website of MCC to sit for NEET counselling. There will be a centralized counselling for 15% seats falling All India Quota seats. States participating in NEET 2018 will conduct separate counselling for the remaining 85% seats. Private colleges will also participate in the centralized state counselling.

Documents Required

  • 10th & 12th class mark sheets
  • 10th & 12th class passing certificate
  • NEET 2018 Admit Card and Scorecard
  • Transfer certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Character Certificate
  • Caste Certificate (if seeking SC/ST/OBC quota)
  • Counselling Letter issued by NEET Authority

Candidates have to bring all the original documents along with photocopy for verification only.

About Mysore Medical and Research Institute, Mysore

Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, also known as Government Medical College, Mysore is one of the oldest medical colleges in India. It is located in the heart of Mysore city adjacent to the railway station. Founded in 1924 by Sri Krishnarajendra Wodeyar, It is the first medical college to be established in the Karnataka region and the seventh in India. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Jayanagar, Bangalore. MMC Mysore offers admission in UG – M.B.B.S. and PG courses – M.D., M.S., P.G. Diploma courses.


Comments



NO COMMENTS TO SHOW