Nalanda Medical College, Patna is one of the best colleges for medical study in Patna. It offers undergraduate courses with specialization in Medicine and Dental Surgery. Applicants who want to pursue M.B.B.S. program at NMC Patna can apply on the basis of NEET Cut off marks.
Latest: NEET Result will be released on June 5, 2019 at ntaneet.nic.in. Check Here
Candidates must score equal or more marks than cut off to be eligible for admission to M.B.B.S. program at MNC, Patna. It will be conducted for those candidates who successfully qualify NEET 2019.
NEET 2019 Counselling will be conducted by NTA. There will be a centralized counselling for 15% seats falling under All India Quota seats. Participating States in NEET 2019 will conduct separate counselling for the remaining 85% seats.
Applicants seeking admission to M.B.B.S. program at NMC, Patna must qualify NEET exam. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level offline exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission to MBBS/ BDS program. After the declaration of NEET Result, each institute will release their separate cut off.
NEET Cut off is different every year for each category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC). We are providing you NEET Expected Cut off and previous year cut off to understand the cut off trends.
NEET 2019 Expected Cutoff for Nalanda Medical College, Patna
NEET 2019 Expected Cut off for NMC, Patna is mentioned here. Although the official NEET Cut off is not released, it is expected to be follow the previous year trends. The table is representing Opening Rank (OR) and Closing Rank (CR) for All India Quota. We are providing you this data on the basis of previous year trends. Applicants can refer this cut off to understand cut off trends.
Inspiring candidates who are eager to know their expected rank and college on the basis of their score can make use of our NEET 2019 Rank Predictor to get an estimate.
NEET 2016 Cutoff for Nalanda Medical College, Patna
NEET 2016 round wise cut off in mentioned here in the tables. NEET Cut off is different for every category (GEN/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
NEET2016 Round 1 Cutoff for NMC Patna
NEET2016 Round 2 Cutoff for NMC Patna
NEET 2015 Cutoff for Nalanda Medical College
NEET 2015 cut off for each category in mentioned below in the tables. Each table is representing each round cut off for all candidates. Check the opening rank and closing rank for all India quota.
NEET 2015 Round 1 Cutoff for NMC Patna
|M.B.B.S.||Other Backward Class||AI||1892||2244|
NEET 2015 Round 2 Cutoff for NMC Patna
NEET 2015 Round 3 Cutoff for NMC Patna
How to Get Admission in Nalanda Medical College
NMC, Patna (Nalanda Medical College, Patna) invites applications for admission in M.B.B.S. program on the basis of NEET Cut off marks. Applicants are required to qualify NEET exam to be eligible for counselling process.
After the declaration of NEET Result, Medical Council Committee will conduct NEET Counselling process for candidates who qualify NEET exam. Applicants must register themselves on the official website of MCC to appear for counselling.
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- 10th and 12th class Mark sheets.
- 10th and 12th class Passing Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Rank Card of NEET 2019
- Two Passport Sizes photograph similar to that affixed on the NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Counselling Letter issued by NEET Authority.
About NMC Patna
Nalanda Medical College and Hospital (NMCH) is a public medical college and medical research university based in Patna, India. The institute was established in 1970 and is situated in Kankarbagh. It has a capacity of 100 students in each batch. Nalanda Medical College is a self-financed institute affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. Recognized by Medical Council of India, the institute offers undergraduate courses with specialization in Medicine and Dental Surgery. Post Graduate Courses in all specializations including medicine, surgery, gynecology, anesthesiology, pediatrics, dermatology have also been started since 2010.